Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Spicy Candy AC Scratch (07 March 2018 - 11 April 2018)

Lots of nice CAST accessories; everything else is kinda meh to me.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Female inner seems nice (for the tattoo part) ......

Would like to try Enga's costume, I guess. Wished it's not red accent for green one tho.
    Oh, and the coat recolor.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Would like to try Enga's costume, I guess. Wished it's not red accent for green one tho..
    This is why we should have the ability to change the colors of every aspect of every outfit instead of hoping Sega doesn't somehow slap on red to everything. I'll grab 2 Behind the Dusk OU and call it a day for fashion stuff; all other things I'm interested in are too expensive.

I was checking the prices on the new Scratch and noticed several of the "Behind the Dusk" pieces are going for 30+ million on Ship 2. I wasn't expecting prices to be that high. Is that the new normal for Ship 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Ryna View Post
    I was checking the prices on the new Scratch and noticed several of the "Behind the Dusk" pieces are going for 30+ million on Ship 2. I wasn't expecting prices to be that high. Is that the new normal for Ship 2?
    Tards keep overpricing popular stuff more and more with each next scratch. Really why bothering to farm dailies and TACOs, just scratch and set up prices twice as normal... all these fucks do this and we got what we have now.

UPD: I saw black bunny mask go from 7 mils to 21 in just 3 hours.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 7, 2018 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    (...) Would like to try Enga's costume, I guess. Wished it's not red accent for green one tho. Oh, and the coat recolor.
    I don't know why but I was sure the recolored versions of that wonderful outfit weren't going to appeal me. As you may see below for the white version, the red accents are still there (I don't like them) and... why aren't the pants white too ?!! A big fail for me.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by doomdragon83 View Post
    This is why we should have the ability to change the colors of every aspect of every outfit instead of hoping Sega doesn't somehow slap on red to everything (...)
    Indeed. I wish SEGA thought that way.

With these devastating prices in background I decided to make some scratch tries.
    8 tries with 2 tickets I had halfprice from campagn and 1200AC. Got 2 100% Grind boosters (400k both), Ridel Minadol F Snow [Ba] (250k), Dressia Oath Crimson [Ou] (300k), Dressia Oath Crimson [Ou] (275k), Sweat Mini Denim Sky [Ba] (1.7m), Behind The Dusk Crimson [Ba] (13m).
    And with last try I unexpectedly got really lucky - LA 383 Rhythm (priceless).

So even for successfull scratching you'll need that fucking LUCK. I. HATE. LOTTERYS.

glad i didnt want much at all from this scratch cause almost everything is high in price this time

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Tards keep overpricing popular stuff more and more with each next scratch. Really why bothering to farm dailies and TACOs, just scratch and set up prices twice as normal... all these fucks do this and we got what we have now.

UPD: I saw black bunny mask go from 7 mils to 21 in just 3 hours.
    Le sigh, another week, another moan.

Supply and demand make prices higher not people being 'TARDS'.

if they spend real money on scratch no offense but they have every right to charge what they want... itl all drop in price the more people scratch anyway.
    You literally don't have to buy everything on day of release dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    You literally don't have to buy everything on day of release dude.
    Last few scratches most adequate prices was only on release date. And where I expect price drop - it rised about 1-3 mils to the later date. Even if nobody purchase prices won't go down T_T