Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Are prices in other ships much lower than in ship 2? Just wondering because 30 mil for Behind the dusk [ba] is lame
    What I'm trying to say here. Each damn scratch prices go higher and higher. And if something like mentioned earlier Armeure hair really deserves such a price, all other stuff just overpriced at least 2 times.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I don't remember it realy. 100m was my last writed price on it.

Well my monitorings of 4 last scratches says opposite. I'm always lose 1-3 mils at each purchase done at later date.
    What are you monitoring specifically, consumables, non consumables or both?
    When are you monitoring?
    Because I literally have partaken in most scratches since January, and what I have said has held true for me. Here is the usual timeline I tend to witness:

• Ridiculously expensive in the first 4 or so hours (consumables being around 50m+) (mainly because maint ends at 8am GMT/3AM PST/5PM JST), only really a good time for Japanese players to scratch if they aren't working or at studying, meaning less people are scratching first thing.
    • Prices naturally drop a little bit between here and the next bullet point.
    • As soon as there is that surge when more people log on, more stuff is bought than scratched which causes prices to spike. (supply and demand)
    • Then days 3, 4 and 5 generally you see prices drop dramatically in comparison.
    • Then they spike again when its almost over, and then generally slowly rises after the scratch is over.

YES there are items that do not drop in price if popular enough (I gave an example, previously => Armeure hair) but that doesn't happen as often as you think.
    And YES scratch is more expensive now than it used to be, I am not denying that.
    But honestly it matches the money spent these days imo.
    The average rate I've seen is around 100m per $70 spent when 2 years ago it was about 20-40m if you were lucky for the exact same expenditure.

PSO2 Economics are a goldmine

Quote Originally Posted by PriestBelmondo View Post
    Are prices in other ships much lower than in ship 2? Just wondering because 30 mil for Behind the dusk [ba] is lame
    They're relatively the same across the ships. There are a couple of exceptions, but scratch items seem to end up within the same cost spectrum across all ships. So, this isn't really a Ship 2 only thing. Even in the most populated ships the prices seem to be relatively close to the less populated ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Massaki View Post
    They're relatively the same across the ships. There are a couple of exceptions, but scratch items seem to end up within the same cost spectrum across all ships. So, this isn't really a Ship 2 only thing. Even in the most populated ships the prices seem to be relatively close to the less populated ones.
    Thank you, was thinking of switching but now that i know its the same across all ships no point.

I should also mention btw that PSO2 for some reason or another is going through a bit of a market inflation, this happens often due to varying factors.

Whether it be that Meseta is just easier to make ingame nowadays, or the playbase values have changed and that has effected the value of meseta, or there isn't enough goldsink in the game to balance it out, it happens alot, irl and in games with active economies.

I will say one closing thing; my advice to you (zulastar) would be to be more vigilant with the marketplace if you want to get good value out of your meseta, be smart with it and money savvy.
    It's literally not hard, don't buy something at it's fucking peak because you're too impatient to wait and then complain about prices on the forums.
    YOU paid for it, you didn't have to at that price, nobody forces you. If you like something that much then you won't care how much it costs, if you mind then you obviously don't care that much for it and are basically just hoarding. (If you want to hoard you should just not use the items and resell months later, more bang for your buck).

Lastly, it's not hard to make meseta outside of buying scratch, even without dabbling in merchenting it can be fun and easy to earn it.

If it's easy and fun to make meseta, why shouldn't I buy stuff on release? I play to have fun, so the more meseta I waste the more fun I have, no?

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    If it's easy and fun to make meseta, why shouldn't I buy stuff on release? I play to have fun, so the more meseta I waste the more fun I have, no?
    I don't know if your reading comprehension was just bad or? But this was aimed at somebody who on the weekly complains about prices he/she buys scratch items for, I've simply given him/her a solution to that problem. If you like an item you are entitled to buy it at any price you want.
    Last edited by Electrochemist; Mar 8, 2018 at 10:00 AM.

price gougers having a field day
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

If you seriously want people who put real money into AC Scratch to sell their stuff at the price YOU demand, there's a thing or two you didn't understand indeed.