Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

but is this free?

EDIT: nvm, saw some info on bumped: "You can obtain these items by first logging into PSO2 Cloud, then clearing Titles based on your progress."

At last, a worthy Wand camo !

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    At last, a worthy Wand camo !
    wand has had some worthwhile camos in the past. ruby/sapphire from fate kaleid and may's anchor from guilty gear for example. that being said, this is going to be the best wand.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

logey alchemic sword
    majima gorjiro's bat

really there's just a solid lineup of good wand camos

slightly off topic, but I feel sorry for every jet boot design they come up with, because they already created Perfection with Hyper Night Parade

I'll borrow my friend's Switch to get that stuff, anyone knows the process of opening a Japanese Nintendo account?

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    I'll borrow my friend's Switch to get that stuff, anyone knows the process of opening a Japanese Nintendo account?
    Make a Nintendo Account, but set your Country of Residence to Japan. That's literally it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Make a Nintendo Account, but set your Country of Residence to Japan. That's literally it.
    Wow, from region locking the gamepad (Wii U) to allowing multiple regional accounts, I'll give that much credit for Nintendo in terms of evolving with the times. That being said, the system still ties your purchases and save data to your system and it's still pretty much Wii U port machine.