Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

What's up with the high prices on the recolors? I could buy one [Ba] for 2mil 3hours after maint and now it cost 40mil.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    What's up with the high prices on the recolors? I could buy one [Ba] for 2mil 3hours after maint and now it cost 40mil.

Spoiler!
    People scalping digital items.

I was not expecting this Scratch to actually be popular.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post

Spoiler!
    What I'm actually sayin' about in previous scratch theme. This shit made me sick already. And there some people tried to argue about this... nuff said.

I have 8 full sheets of [Ba] already, and be pretty fine without this overpriced one. These tards fell free to put it in their asses for that price.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 14, 2018 at 11:37 AM.

Just bought 50 worth of AC. Looking to get music discs, so I'll probably sell everything else, so it's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    A little disappointed that the outfits are not recolorable
    and of course, no green anything, no surprise. It would have been more surprising if there wasn't a red color of something. I only have the cast version of Adieloure which matches my cast colors.

While I'm disappointed that they aren't recolorable, at least I can get this one in other colors without having part of the outfit stay pink (not that I'm opposed to pink, but that particular shade of pink really doesn't suit the coloration of a lot of my characters!) Since I really like that costume design, I'm very pleased with it.

Fildia's... looks good in red and black, and the other colors are really meh. That's fine, though, those are the colors I'd have been most likely to use anyway, so it just means I don't need to worry about buying the others, That's a good thing considering the weapon camos I had to get from this scratch (I don't usually like HUGE weapons, but I make an exception for Morning Red. Also Silent Violet is one of the least obstrusive rifle camos I've seen).

Even Sail's outfit looks pretty good in some of these colors, so I picked up one of those for Peregrine. Good male costumes are hard to come by, so I'll take anything for him I can get.

Yep, I'm happy with this scratch, and it looks like I'll make enough meseta off the scratch tickets I bought to pay for the stuff I really want from it, so it's all good.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

I made a good 150m total from this scratch and didnt bother overpricing anything.
    got all the camos and thats all i wanted really (Plus fildias voice makes me nut)
    Spoiler!

Well I'm rich:

Too bad I didn't get any music CD.

best scratch of the year

If I'd bet ahead of time whether this scratch would've been worth a damn thing before it went up, I'd have been down, that's for freakin' sure.