Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default Nova Selection AC Scratch (14 March 2018 - 01 May 2018)

A little disappointed that the outfits are not recolorable, but I have been looking forward to this scratch since they announced it. Also, I was expecting the Beast face to be revived as a Bonus Scratch item, but I was wrong.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 14, 2018 at 12:46 AM.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Oh btw, isn't the old Eidi(?) is recolor-able ... only for some part? Minus sleeves, I think.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Oh btw, isn't the old Eidi(?) is recolor-able ... only for some part? Minus sleeves, I think.
    Yes, the upper sleeve for the item-code version stayed pink (as well as the logo on the vest), but the rest would be recolored. Similarly, parts of the item-code Cell Raider stayed blue, like the hip armor.

Scarborough Fair Music Disc. This is the thing I ACTUALLY want from this Scratch. The PSU revivals are nifty, too.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

I'm wondering how the hell they still haven't added new face types from Nova back into PSO2. It's even more apparent now that we can see PSO2 versions of characters like Fildia.

Someone on Ship 9 just bought all the 388「NOVAポーズ1」LA tickets, which were only 28m-30m, and put one back up at 105m. People on this game never cease to amaze me.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Someone on Ship 9 just bought all the 388「NOVAポーズ1」LA tickets, which were only 28m-30m, and put one back up at 105m. People on this game never cease to amaze me.
    so looks like ship 2 has competition for worst market whales

Sellers wanting to make capital gain ? Yeah, intolerable indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by Terrence View Post
    Sellers wanting to make capital gain ? Yeah, intolerable indeed...
    People do that all the time. It's because someone deliberately caused an already-expensive item to spike triplefold in price that's the issue. Hopefully someone will crash the market on that Ship, but otherwise...
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Yeah, some other people already lowered it. The 105m is still there but now there are 35-40m ones. Sucks I should of just bought it when it was 30m. But I managed to get a Morning Red for 12m instead of 21m. So I just sucked it up and got the Nova Pose 1 for 35m. Just need to buy the music disc and I think I'll be done with this scratch. Then I have to make that money back before something else I want comes out. Hard to do that when I'm not playing the game very much lately.