Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

14* drop really like a candys. Got mine 3rd drop today. Not what I want most but fine too. Elder Pain Omega - WANT. Wand and katana will be welcomed too. Only Quelle Scarlett droped first is useless for me...

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    14* drop really like a candys
    i run 6 dragon, yama, deus runs everytime this week and i got mine barely up till this morning, they dont drop like candy man and oh ya, 13*'s from these? nope cubes only/waste of time

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i run 6 dragon, yama, deus runs everytime this week and i got mine barely up till this morning, they dont drop like candy man and oh ya, 13*'s from these? nope cubes only/waste of time
    I know what it is. No luck. I farmed for Weila Bode 56 hours from 1st Naberius Ult campagn. I mean 14* is a common thing now, nothing special.

I wish SEGA will post statistics about 14* overall drop during this week and how many percent of playerbase have these.

14* drop really like a candys. Got mine 3rd drop today. Not what I want most but fine too. Elder Pain Omega - WANT. Wand and katana will be welcomed too. Only Quelle Scarlett droped first is useless for me...
    interesting. i must not be trying hard enough with all my triggers and multishipping cuz i've found 0 since the buff.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    interesting. i must not be trying hard enough with all my triggers and multishipping cuz i've found 0 since the buff.
    try

harder

I know what it is. No luck. I farmed for Weila Bode 56 hours from 1st Naberius Ult campagn. I mean 14* is a common thing now, nothing special.

I wish SEGA will post statistics about 14* overall drop during this week and how many percent of playerbase have these.
    Theyre not common, more or less rare, not everyone and their mother is walking around with a 14* weapon outside the Welfare Atra that were given out. Some people are on RNGs side (aka some people have 5-8 14*'s dupes or diff) and others are not. Hell my friend ran trigs today and yesterday for a total of 50 triggers (hes still going tonight and tomorrow) and still no 14*. I mean ya, theyre not common by any means even with the average weekly of around 200-250 with their respective Raid boss drops. Demonia? ahaha what are those?

My turn to become the complainer then...

0 14*s
    1 13* (a Val) [Yes, a total of only ONE 13* during the entire week]
    0 12* units

All this with 250% RDR, 100% Triboost (and a couple 150%s), EX-Triboost 75% which I had been saving for such an event, Team RDR, almost always max group, Karaage AND Matoi's Chocolate (or what it's called from White Day). Some runs I had RDR from campship drink too.

But hey, I got like 2 full stacks of Excubes and 20 Class excubes, which is something.

the hunt for hang is driving me up the wall
    im getting everything but 14*, the kitchen sink, and the fucking unit itself.

People need to make a difference between having a reasonable chance of dropping and "dropping like candy" A *14 every 10 Zeine and 70 Val doesn't sound like much, but it still makes them very hard to access. some people will get them on the fly, and others just won't luck it out. Doesn't help that EQs can't be farmed.

People seem to have forgotten how bitchy RNG can be, despite going through Ultimate farms and others. I remember two people in my team farming UQ Lilipa for roughly the same time, and one got around 15 Slaves while the other got 1.

So yeaaah, I was lucky enough to get a *14, but I won't flaunt it as "they just drop like candy" until you get one per like every 2/3 EQ runs

Does the unit only drop on their respective LQ or can I also get for example, the arm unit on castle LQ?