Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default BOOOOOST! (3/14~3/22)

Ongoing Campaign Boosts:

WEB Panel Boost
    -- +150% RDR/EXP/Meseta/Rare Enemy Rate for all Quests!
    -- +100% RDR for Dragon/Dragon Rematch/White Day 2018/Buster Quest!
    -- 2x FUN Bonus!
    -- 2x Fever Chance in Gathering!
    -- Login Stamp +1!

LQ Revival Event
    -- Forest and Castle LQs return for one week only!
    -- Rotating Boost grants +100% RDR/EXP/Meseta and special drops (including Arm/Hangbode) to one of the two LQs for the current day! The boosted LQ will switch every day at 0:00 JST! This boost also stacks with the WEB Panel Boost! Forest Trigger is not eligible for the boost.

PSO2es White Day
    -- Banther Donna/Haze Draal Doubleplay Emergency Quest is live! Grab the new Avenger [White Day] Chip to get an edge!
    -- Triple up! It's the final week to get crystal fragments, and this time, the Special Quest is 1/2 Drive with all three Chips and Weapons in the drop pool!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    -- Rotating Boost grants +100% RDR/EXP/Meseta and special drops (including Arm/Hangbode) to one of the two LQs for the current day!
    Bumped is saying that the LQs will drop Weila Bode, the rear unit, not Hang Bode, the arm unit. I wouldn't mind if Bumped was wrong about this, but I thought I would post the head's up.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

I just got weila bode not too long ago from LQ.

Edit:
    Just read in-game that hang bode is among campaign drop.
    pso20180315_003806_001.jpg
    Last edited by wefwq; Mar 14, 2018 at 12:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    I just got weila bode not too long ago from LQ.

Edit:
    Just read in-game that hang bode is among campaign drop.
    pso20180315_003806_001.jpg
    Oh well, absence of evidence is not evidence of absence. Anyways, it looks like both units are available. That's good news!
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Well, I got the Hang Bode after lamp man showed up in the Forest LQ, if that's what you wanted to know.

Well... 14 ★ still have the trash drop rate from the last time they were here. I guess I still run them for Elveda/Detention CF so I can break them down for gold pieces and maybe some free soul catalyst fodder, I meant Weila/Hang Bode units.

well this boost feels non existent, LQ hell and still no Hang Bode BUT lots of 13* Vals/Autumn i dont need and will rot in storage. This game just makes no sense and even at that, 14*'s arent even gonna drop on the Ep4 raids let alone dragon. Sega done baited me again with another failed boost week 10/10

EDIT: by some godlike miracle 2 13*'s + Weila Rear/Arm dropped from a crystal tonight, i just dont know anymore. still no 14* ever
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 18, 2018 at 03:15 AM.

So far I'm getting a lot of weapons I don't care for. I need the automn double saber and wand but those simply don't drop.
    No 14 stars either of course. I thought 1350% RDR would do the trick but nope...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

the LQs dont seem to have the boosted 14* rates, so I take it this is more just for trying to gear up stuff with autumn NT and maybe get some bode units/see if the non-buster quest can get you some high-slot soul catalysts with maybe a sentence ability on them

you'd have better luck tracking down people using mom/deus/boat triggers

Lavis Cannon dropped from Yamato this morning, now i cant complain about having no 14*. Te wand ready for PA action
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 18, 2018 at 07:22 PM.