Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default level 50 braver advice

First and foremost, I'm looking for a PSO 2 website that can guide me on PSO2 so I stop asking so much questions. So I am a level 50 braver, but my attacks are so weak. I saw someone with a bow that shots like a spread, where can I find this? I need some advice on making my level 50 braver elite. I also notice I cannot equip most rares..
    Last edited by fullmetal24; Mar 18, 2018 at 10:01 AM.

Damage is mainly based on your weapon and what potential ability it carries. The requirement for wearing equipment is based off of your base stats, and Braver weapons usually require DEX. As a Braver, you should be raising your Mag so that it has only DEX on it, especially since the skill Braver Mag will grant you both S-ATK and R-ATK based on how much DEX your Mag has (1:1:1 ratio), and they will also apply to your base stats for equipment requirements. You should be able to equip most rares once you max out the Mag with only DEX (the Mag's max level is 200). If your Mag's stats are all over the place, it's suggested that you either buy a Reset Device, or a new Mag altogether (the latter being cheaper) with AC. If the Mag doesn't have a lot of "bad" status points (about 10 or less), then you can save up Excubes to reset them instead (50 per stat).

The bow PA you mentioned is likely Master Shoot. Uncharged, it fires 3 arrows in a spread. Charged, it fires 5 arrows in a spread, or homes onto a single enemy that you lock onto.

To make an "elite" character, long story short would be having ★13 weapons and ★12 units max grinded with decent abilities, and appropriate rings for your playstyle. Also, be sure to level up your subclass appropriately as well to compliment your main class. Most Bravers use Hunter as a subclass.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Mar 18, 2018 at 11:00 AM.

level 50? there's still so much thing to cover up tbh...
    for now just dedicate yourself to either br/hu katana or br/ra bow (there's more than 1 class combination possible but most high end usually use that), I'd recommend katana if you really aim for meta, br don't really multi weapon unless you're facing anga or time attack.
    For gear, get atra for weapon, this is currently strongest weapon in game assuming you don't have kazami katana, aim for total 600 atk from unit without timed ability and of course some amount of pp until you find it comfortable to play with...the higher your atk affix the stronger katana gear got, you won't be able to make it real fast ofc so 450 total atk from unit is fine until you got enough meseta to upgrade your affix.
    And last thing... monitor your dps, you should because if you don't you won't have any idea what could went wrong.

Note : always go for balanced stats atk/pp/hp, you should pay attention to unit base stats as well, weila/izane/izane (rear/arm/leg) is good enough for you to affix less hp on it, also it gives good defense and resist
    Last edited by Tigy; Mar 18, 2018 at 01:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    The bow PA you mentioned is likely Master Shoot.
    Or Million Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by kurokyosuke View Post
    To make an "elite" character, long story short would be having ★13 weapons
    ★14 weapons.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigy View Post
    I'd recommend katana if you really aim for meta
    Agreed. BrHu only way.

When I start to play this game I made this mistake too - made my first class a bow braver. When I tried katana later I was really shocked by dps difference.

Just master a counters, gurren dash, gurren JA spam and Tsukumi-Gekka-Sakura combo and you'll be fine. Avoid charged attacks 'cause they're situational and mostly are wasting of time. Go HuBr when you got Bonus keys. Then lvl 80 a Summonner and Hero will be unlocked.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Mar 18, 2018 at 01:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Or Million Storm.

★14 weapons.

Agreed. BrHu only way.

When I start to play this game I made this mistake too - made my first class a bow braver. When I tried katana later I was really shocked by dps difference.

Just master a counters, gurren dash, gurren JA spam and Tsukumi-Gekka-Sakura combo and you'll be fine. Avoid charged attacks 'cause they're situational and mostly are wasting of time. Go HuBr when you got Bonus keys. Then lvl 80 a Summonner and Hero will be unlocked.
    Thanks for the advice. However I have no idea what gurren dash, gurren JA spam or any of that is.

I am aiming to become hero class. So leveling summoner is better than techer? Also, I should wait until braver is level 75 before I level up Hu and summoner right?

Gurren dashing died when Asagiri became much much better.
    Spoiler!

Agreed. BrHu only way.

Just master a counters, Asagiri-rendan dash, Sakura-endo T0 - Gekka-zakuro combo for bosses, Guren-tessen or Kanran-kikyou for mobbing and you'll be fine. Go HuBr when you got Bonus keys. Then lvl 75 a Summonner and Hero will be unlocked.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    Thanks for the advice. However I have no idea what gurren dash, gurren JA spam or any of that is.

I am aiming to become hero class. So leveling summoner is better than techer? Also, I should wait until braver is level 75 before I level up Hu and summoner right?
    If you want to be a Hero, don't go dex mag. 200 S-Atk mag is the only option. I would do The Beckoning Woods and The Menacing Castle for exp with party for the next two days, first Br/Hu(Br to Lv75) after that Hu/Br(Hu to 75) and Su/Br(Su to 75) with all class Kenei-NT+35(Another History+Exp Boost III affix) and hit Lv75 Hero before Maintenance.
    Last edited by ralf542; Mar 18, 2018 at 06:20 PM.

Speed Travel: Asagiri
    DPS bossing: Sakura End T0+Gekka, Tsukimi+Gekka, Hatou
    Mobs: Other PAs etc
    Dex Mag
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 18, 2018 at 07:05 PM.

Or Million Storm.

★14 weapons.

Agreed. BrHu only way.

i really hope this is a joke. i REALLY hope this was posted ironically. that tree is actually physically nauseating. this should be considered a war crime by the geneva convention.this looks like an episode 3 tree. this is actually impressive if youve posted this unironically and you should be rewarded for being so wrong.

wrong wrong and wrong again. katana is now kanran, sakura gekka, hatou, and the occassional kazan. guren is a gap close only nothing more. every worthwhile PA is chargeable.