Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    I agree.

If you want to be a Hero, don't go dex mag. 200 S-Atk mag is the only option. I would do The Beckoning Woods and The Menacing Castle for exp with party for the next two days, first Br/Hu(Br to Lv75) after that Hu/Br(Hu to 75) and Su/Br(Su to 75) with all class Kenei-NT+35(Another History+Exp Boost III affix) and hit Lv75 Hero before Maintenance.
    Yeah I leveled a few times Friday night in beckoning woods There were loadss of people when I matched multiple blocks, but today NO ONE has been playing beckoning woods level 40. Is it just cause its Sunday? And for everyone else, I am going to look into those abilities, or whatever they are.

Regarding the skill tree, don't use that one. Get critical skills from HU and BR tree, use critical ring and save money for the following weapon: バルバルア
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by fullmetal24 View Post
    Yeah I leveled a few times Friday night in beckoning woods There were loadss of people when I matched multiple blocks, but today NO ONE has been playing beckoning woods level 40. Is it just cause its Sunday? And for everyone else, I am going to look into those abilities, or whatever they are.
    Boost might be on the other LQ today.
    Last edited by Anduril; Mar 18, 2018 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wahahaha View Post
    Regarding the skill tree, don't use that one. Get critical skills from HU and BR tree, use critical ring and save money for the following weapon: バルバルア
    you don't need critical on br tree, katana gear gives 50%, with fury crit, crit ring and base crit chance it's 100% unconditional critical chance.

i still get the shivers when i see BR Crit builds

Do you even know what is s3:skilled strike for? crit ring 3% power boost? katana gear 50% crit makes it very easy to reach 100% without crit ssa? and you could maxed fury, satk up and fury crit on hu tree unless you want to be those useless br facetanking thing with automate.
    Last edited by Tigy; Mar 19, 2018 at 02:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i still get the shivers when i see BR Crit builds
    i dont get it. do you think crit build is NOT legitimate for atra?

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    There is no way this is real, i seriously hope you don't run around with this kind of skill tree.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    There is no way this is real, i seriously hope you don't run around with this kind of skill tree.
    I don't run BrHu now at all, just post skill tree I had saved and with one I cleared Omnibust quest campagn for that Crosstrease camo.
    This skill tree specified for Gurren spam with active counering and L/Katana C. Count Up ring to be used.
    I didn't change it after rebalances or S-abilities added.

And I think it will be better for a starter player 'cause it's simple and have no nuances.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I don't run BrHu now at all, just post skill tree I had saved and with one I cleared Omnibust quest campagn for that Crosstrease camo.
    This skill tree specified for Gurren spam with active counering and L/Katana C. Count Up ring to be used.
    I didn't change it after rebalances or S-abilities added.

And I think it will be better for a starter player 'cause it's simple and have no nuances.
    Yeah, better waste all those SP on dex up 1+2 and 10 in Step Advance so that said new player will be below avarage and either need to buy a reset pass or wait for one in order to fix a problem that he/she could easily avoid.