Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    I don't run BrHu now at all, just post skill tree I had saved and with one I cleared Omnibust quest campagn for that Crosstrease camo.
    This skill tree specified for Gurren spam with active counering and L/Katana C. Count Up ring to be used.
    I didn't change it after rebalances or S-abilities added.

And I think it will be better for a starter player 'cause it's simple and have no nuances.
    you are so full of it. better for a starter player, but no auto/massive? please just admit this tree is complete and total garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    i dont get it. do you think crit build is NOT legitimate for atra?
    for Atra (with crit dmg SSA)sure but i dont make builds around specific weapons so it can later down the road come back to bite me in the ass when something better comes out. ya some of us have plenty of skill reset passes but i dont think the guy asking for help has any (yet).

outside Atra SSA, i avoid crit builds for BR

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    Yeah, better waste all those SP on dex up 1+2 and 10 in Step Advance so that said new player will be below avarage and either need to buy a reset pass or wait for one in order to fix a problem that he/she could easily avoid.
    Dex up 1+2 cover use of S-atk mag. He will be able to put on hi-end gear and swich for a Hero later without need for another one.

And 10 in Step andvance give some inshurance in a case of lags or lack of reaction. I polish this tree for two years and all accepted skills here proved by action. Even now playing Hero sometimes I missing this extended step 'cause some enemy attacks continious in time and standart step isn't enough for avoiding it - I-frames of it isn't enough for covering full attack time.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Dex up 1+2 cover use of S-atk mag. He will be able to put on hi-end gear and swich for a Hero later without need for another one.

And 10 in Step andvance give some inshurance in a case of lags or lack of reaction. I polish this tree for two years and all accepted skills here proved by action. Even now playing Hero sometimes I missing this extended step 'cause some enemy attacks continious in time and standart step isn't enough for avoiding it - I-frames of it isn't enough for covering full attack time.
    shit build bro, you shoukd be using a full 200 Dex mag around this time and investing into useful skills, 10 in step is over doing it, 3 is enough, 2 if you feel like it. SP into base stats like dex is a massive waste of SP

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

braver mag only works with mags; not class skills like dex up

also, very early in ep1 they added a buff to using 7* or higher weapons that makes building dex completely pointless for dealing damage; so these days it's only for weird equip requirements, and making enemy damage more random. so at best it's an inconsistent defensive stat.*

oh yeah if you need more i-frames for some attacks on hero, I would suggest stuff like vapor bullet and dive bullet. counter-brand new star is already a known quantity, but you can dodge stuff with both of the "switch to tmg" PAs as well (just dont hold the button)

*OT invade weapons are an exception, since they got some kind of weird dex penalty, and well we dont know if invade NT will have it too heh; also pets have a HUGE dex penalty but the pets themselves provide a lot of dex to compensate. oh right crafted red weapons too but that hasn't been relevant for close to 2, maybe 2 and a half years.

EDIT: Finally, when people are saying "dont build crit braver" I think they were just saying "dont get braver's stance crit skills"; because all you really need is fury critical (25%), active katana gear (50%), R/Critical Strike Striking (20%), and base 5% crit rate to reach 100%.
    if activating katana gear is an issue for you; get that Left Ring for manually activating it, they literally just buffed it a couple weeks ago so there is absolutely no drawbacks to using it anymore, and in fact there are now benefits to using it.

EDIT2: oh right when he said "Dex up 1+2 cover use of S-atk mag. He will be able to put on hi-end gear and swich for a Hero later without need for another one." I think he meant this:
    https://i.imgur.com/8EBESE6.png
    I guess he thinks you need some dex in order to equip some of the higher end gear, however....
    https://i.imgur.com/RiaibO6.png
    ??????????

I mean, you can equip some stuff earlier, but at this point you can meet every dex req for high-end gear
    Last edited by Zorak000; Mar 19, 2018 at 12:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    also, very early in ep1 they added a buff to using 7* or higher weapons that makes building dex completely pointless for dealing damage; so these days it's only for weird equip requirements, and making enemy damage more random. so at best it's an inconsistent defensive stat.*

*OT invade weapons are an exception, since they got some kind of weird dex penalty, and well we dont know if invade NT will have it too heh; also pets have a HUGE dex penalty but the pets themselves provide a lot of dex to compensate. oh right crafted red weapons too but that hasn't been relevant for close to 2, maybe 2 and a half years.
    To the best of my knowledge, it's not a DEX penalty, but rather hardcoded damage variance numbers.

1-6* weapons and sub-Silver crafted weapons have a damage variance of 55-100%
    Silver/Gold crafted weapons, Red/Blue weapons, and OT Invade weapons have a damage variance of 80-100%
    All other 7*+ weapons have a damage variance of 90-100%

90-100% is the minimum damage variance you can get. If your weapon has a lower variance, then DEX can be used to reduce it... But with every weapon that's actually worth using having a 90-100% damage variance, DEX becomes more or less pointless.
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);