Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Limit Break Insurance luls.
    Party Assist. No more charging for shifta and deband?
    It means you don't have to yell at your teammates to stand still for two seconds to buff them anymore.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    they need to give them an omega costume not just a black color
    Maybe the unusual nature of [Apprentice] (as far as I remember, [Double] in Ep.3 and Veil Hunar pre-Ep.4 each only absorbed part of her, while her main body still exists under Lilipa) allows them to appear as their normal counterparts rather than following the rules of Omega.

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    It means you don't have to yell at your teammates to stand still for two seconds to buff them anymore.
    Freedom!

WTF These characters aren't dead though.If anythying where is Aurora or Omega Matoi if anyone who even held a DF for 5 Minutes gets an evil version?

Also called it
    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    A skill that makes it easier to keep the Party buffed up in huge arenas (Pet sympathy for Player character?)
    I hope none of those skills will cost more than 1 SP though. Especially that Photon Flare one, unless they actually bother to reduce SP cost. And why limit it to Rod again?

Anime tie-ins, huh.

Also the braver skill is fucking useless if you don't use katana at all, where the hell am i putting those 5 SP?!

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I hope none of those skills will cost more than 1 SP though. Especially that Photon Flare one, unless they actually bother to reduce SP cost. And why limit it to Rod again?
    Does it cost SP tho?
    The live-stream shows 0 SP left (that upper right is SP left, right? Been so long since I adjust skill tree), but it can learn Lv85 ones.
    I'm more concerned for Lv80 ones (High Level Bonus xx), which is 5 levels in total.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

did they just Retcon Ep5 with Aika and Rina? do they even know what theyre doing anymore?

War Attract: Boost War Cry's effect and apply Jellen to affected enemies on activation
    -They could have done so much for HU but they did the bare minimum with a useless skill

EX Trap: Increase the speed and range of all Trap Skills
    -guess this helps out PP recov some more

Limit Break Insurance: Taking a kill shot in Limit Break automatically cancels Limit Break and leaves you with 1 HP
    -Sure, let's destroy my DPS and more than likely wait on the CD to proc LB again, useless skill

Another S Roll Arts Mode: Increase the damage of S Roll Arts and change its area of effect (it now hits around you instead of shooting in your general direction)
    -cool I guess?

Photon Flare Rod SC: Using Photon Flare while holding a Rod decreases Technique Charge Time
    -Make my main more op thanks sega

Party Assist: Shifta and Deband effects you cast extend to your Party regardless of their position on the map
    -Well the TE wont be in my PT most of the time so oh well, still a good skill for TE

Braver Combination: While in Katana Gear, switching to Bullet Bow retains Katana Gear's effect and gives its Crit bonus
    -Braver already gets 100% crit, good since the dmg goes to bow i guess

Dodge Auto Field: Dodging an attack automatically activates your Field Skills without triggering cooldown
    -seems ok but the class still needs a large amount of oomph to it to make it better than it is now since it's still lacking all these years

Alter Ego Harmony: You no longer take damage from Alter Ego
    -Dear Master already makes you immortal, I guess this just furthers god mode

wake me when this nightmare is over
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 15, 2018 at 02:40 AM.

Alter Ego Harmony is actually really counterproductive to SU/FI, since SU/FI banks on Alter Ego taking you to critical HP to trigger your Deadline Slayer. Alter Ego Harmony would require you to waltz into enemy attacks to drop your own HP, then walk into attacks every so often to offset the HP restored by HP Restorate. It also hurts Maron charging because one of the fastest ways to charge Maron Strike is to get Maron attacked while you're at critical HP to stack 1 hit, then take Alter Ego damage, then pass that damage back to Maron via Dear Master to charge a second hit, netting you two charge stacks for the price of one. It's nice when you're actually at critical HP so you can do stuff with low DEF/HP Pets like Aero/Synchro/Redran without accidentally getting yourself killed, but it's just so underpowered due to what Alter Ego damage actually does for you, beneficially.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Ok... what was that at the end?
    Pika22 ingame. Add me if you want I guess. I don't really post here (´・ω・`);

They're probably preparing for PSO3, looking at these reused updates