Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 567891011 ... LastLast

Actually, I take back everything I said about Alter Ego Harmony. It actually just straight up makes you invincible outside of Alter Ego damage, which is godlike for Summoner.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Man, I sure wanted to always proc those field skills (that don't have an animation anymore anyways) by dodging! Meh, that's more subpallete space and upkeep on fields at all times I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    just went through all the trailers again, nothing triggered me more than seeing that FI skill keeping LB on CD whenever that skill procs, guess i can put those SP's into something else.

Ep6 when Zzzzzzz
    they don't cost SP.

just went through all the trailers again, nothing triggered me more than seeing that FI skill keeping LB on CD whenever that skill procs, guess i can put those SP's into something else.

Ep6 when Zzzzzzz
    I actually don't get why this FI skill is even a problem, when you die during LB, it cancels anyway leaving you with the CD after you're revived, all that skill does is prevent you from dying and losing some time (you got 5 secs of invulnerabilty + Automate would probably heal you) , and if you don't die during LB usually, good for you this skill won't proc and change nothing to you, and you're not forced to get it and don't cost any SP. It sure would have been better if it didn't cancel LB but at any rate it makes it less risky. The only question is wether it will conflict with IW like, will both proc, meaning when IW proc that LB insucrance procs too, leaving you alive with CD while with IW only, you would have kept it?

EDIT : forgot about the BR skill, i waited for something beneficial for Bow and while it's somewhat beneficial having a 100% crit rate for bow, my question is does it last forever ? Though i'm a bit disappointed, i was hoping for a Rapid Shoot CD reduction of some sort (should have been the Atra bow S4 btw instead of power boost , but there may be some hope from that new 14* serie )

EDIT 2 : rewatched the trailer, and they put a "50%" in that BR skill, is it just 50% of the crit rate boost then?
    Last edited by Cyber Meteor; Apr 15, 2018 at 05:15 AM.

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

Ep6 when Zzzzzzz
    How is this not an amazing skill for fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    And I probably have the most radical and unpopular opinion...
    I do not want the easy option of automatically buffing everyone regardless of distance when I cast Shifta/Deband/Resta.
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Party Assist: Shifta and Deband effects you cast extend to your Party regardless of their position on the map
    I've probably gotten too old for today's games.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    How is this not an amazing skill for fighter?
    Because it means if you get hit,your limit break dies.
    Where as IW+NGU,you get hit and it procs and you can still keep going.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Because it means if you get hit,your limit break dies.
    Where as IW+NGU,you get hit and it procs and you can still keep going.
    That depends on activation order. If it does an IW check before an LBI check, then it's fine. If it does it the other way around, then it's pointless. I don't think LBI is meant to be a substitute for Iron Will + Never Give Up, it's sorta like a safety net below the safety net, in case Iron Will fails you.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 15, 2018 at 05:53 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I've probably gotten too old for today's games.
    They have already announced their goal to make everything burst ahead with movement skills everywhere, so yeah, that skill is in line with the rest of the stuff.