Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 29101112131415 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Maybe its a Level 20 / 40 / 50 / 70 / 80 unlockable. So far we haven't seen this Skill not being maxed out and it'd be idiotic to make one skill that doesn't require SP and make another skill that is identically labeled require SP to level up.

The Photon Flare Short Charge thingy only has a duration of 20 seconds. Still more than enough for most stun phases and seriously we're talking about a skill that requires 1 SP investment at worst.
    Don't know what's worst, the cooldown time or the fact that it only lasts 20 seconds. I can only picture the person who actually uses Photon Flare on a regular bases trying to sync 2 skills that work together and have a different cooling time.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Don't know what's worst, the cooldown time or the fact that it only lasts 20 seconds. I can only picture the person who actually uses Photon Flare on a regular bases trying to sync 2 skills that work together and have a different cooling time.
    To be honest there is nothing to be mad about, every class gets a quality of life skill, and some of them are barely useful, while FO gets a nice 20 seconds burst of damage for literally one skill point. Sure it's not incredibly broken either, but compared to what everyone got...I'd be more than happy about it

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    To be honest there is nothing to be mad about, every class gets a quality of life skill, and some of them are barely useful, while FO gets a nice 20 seconds burst of damage for literally one skill point. Sure it's not incredibly broken either, but compared to what everyone got...I'd be more than happy about it
    Basically.

Br got a skill to finally stop punishing them for weapon switching to address the increasing problem of less reasons to pull out the bow since active katana gear was thrown away on weapon switch + the ep5 bow nerfs + two accessable 14* katanas that skyrocket katana gear uptime + the change to the gear release ring.

Te can now maintain buffs a large distance away without needing to get creative with a talis. Woop de doo.

Bo skill... looks like crap honestly, since the fields are already crap... especially if it puts the fields on cooldown, preventing 100% uptime.

And yet someone here complains about having to put points into photon flare to make their techs possibly cast in half the time, effectively doubling damage output in the same window from normal?

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

warning: this anime... is canon.

considering that all of apprentice's hosts (that we know of) are still somewhat alive, The Four Demon Generals here only complicate the matter of who gets to share headspace with guntram and zenchi

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    warning: this anime... is canon.

considering that all of apprentice's hosts (that we know of) are still somewhat alive, The Four Demon Generals here only complicate the matter of who gets to share headspace with guntram and zenchi
    Pretty sure Aurora is dead.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Pretty sure Aurora is dead.
    eh she's somewhat alive-ish; whatever part of her that got vore'd by clowns is dead anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post

And yet someone here complains about having to put points into photon flare to make their techs possibly cast in half the time, effectively doubling damage output in the same window from normal?
    some people just dont know how to meta properly

i just hope the new force skill in photon flare works like *14 Motav and works with Namegid. so i can boom boom with Namegid freely. it will not be op when you see hero freely do 300k+ damage under 5 seconds with no PP at all.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    i just hope the new force skill in photon flare works like *14 Motav and works with Namegid. so i can boom boom with Namegid freely. it will not be op when you see hero freely do 300k+ damage under 5 seconds with no PP at all.
    Namegids charge operates on a completely different animation and theres no way to reduce it unless they give it a Type-0 though
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    if youre playing right you can do 300k or more within the Aura Charge timeframe.

i was thinking about that for Na Megid too but i cant say until its here, i dont think it'll work though not to mention you can push out way more Il Grants dmg within those 20's but if it somehow works too well with Na Megid then i could be wrong but that all varies on Na Megid dmg vs 10x Il Grants hits