Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    You misunderstood. Only the people in your party are getting your Shifta/Deband. That's 3 more people at best.
    And if you're a good techer, you're already placing properly to buff most/all people in the MPA anyway.

This is exactly not the skill TE needed.
    Read my Post again.

"As someone who often parties with Fo/Te and Ra/Hu" This skill is an amazing QoL. Not not only the Heros next to me get Buffed up but everyone who I can keep track of."

I can't keep track of other Parties. I never said if buffs the entire MPA. Good Te or not keeping backrow Players buffed up or airborne Heros is a pain in the butt. Worse case Scenario you have to stop attacking the target to run to a teammate to redo their buffs Which wastes time and worsens ones DPS. Also that's not exactly easy on Dragon or BQ's with Huge arenas where Mobility has high priority. This skill allows you to keep your buddies Buffed up more easily. It's a really great skill.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Apr 15, 2018 at 10:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Atm S4 from Wired Lance (Hero Will wannabe) comes into play AFTER Iron Will roll, as in will proc if IW fails. It'd be utterly preposterous for SEGA not to apply that to LB Insurance, which is essentially the same thing

People also completely missed the point of Braver Combination. It doesn't straight give you 50% crit rate : Whenever you proc Katana gear and switch to Bow, Bow will retain the crit rate of Katana Gear (which is 50%). The big thing though is that Katana Gear STAYS active even when on Bow, thus fixing one of the most essential Braver contradictions when it comes to using hybrid builds. SEGA has already buffed BO to incentivize the use of dual weapon usage instead of letting them each exist in their own bubble. Makes sense they're now trying to incentivize BR using both their weapons, while people maining one weapon can just skip the skill, similarly to how a Boots main would skip Dual Blades-related skills and vice-versa. Guess goes to show if a skill is not useful to everyone, then it must be trash for everyone

BO skill is indeed useless sadly though, but imo the rest is all fair, ranging from nice fixes to actually sizable bonuses
    The issue is that if you go dual weapon, you have to give up something else on your Tree to support it, which is usually one of your stances. Given how Braver benefits from having both Stances on hand at the same time (unlike some Classes, like Hunter and Fighter), throwing away Weak or Average for dual weapon appears to be a bad trade.

Never mind, I take back everything I said. Braver Combination is actually geared toward Bow main, not dual weapon. Braver Combination lets you take a spare Katana and 1 point in Katana Gear, whack a few things to charge your Gear Gauge, fire up Gear, then switch to Bow to get that sweet Crit bonus.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 15, 2018 at 03:01 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Anyone have a link to the contest winner concept art for these outfits?

Worst new skill award definitely goes to Fo since it can't even work if you don't have Photon Flare. Even if you do have it, there's a cool down and if after burst doesn't count, then it'd even longer before recasting.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Worst new skill award definitely goes to Fo since it can't even work if you don't have Photon Flare. Even if you do have it, there's a cool down and if after burst doesn't count, then it'd even longer before recasting.
    You can just throw a spare point into Photon Flare and get its effect that way. Since everyone is getting 5 more SP with the 85 update, you can either throw the points into Photon Flare/Afterburst for PFRSC (one hell of an acronym) or dump it into Bolt Mastery. There isn't much else to do with 5 extra SP besides raw stats.
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    You can just throw a spare point into Photon Flare and get its effect that way. Since everyone is getting 5 more SP with the 85 update, you can either throw the points into Photon Flare/Afterburst for PFRSC (one hell of an acronym) or dump it into Bolt Mastery. There isn't much else to do with 5 extra SP besides raw stats.
    My point is that it's a skill that requires another skill which in turns requires an activation and has a cooldown, that's 3 strikes already. Seriously, even if that High Level Bonus is just 5% extra damage, I'll point my new points into this instead, at least it will be constant. Plus, if I cared about speed so much, I would craft my techs to be that way.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    My point is that it's a skill that requires another skill which in turns requires an activation and has a cooldown, that's 3 strikes already. Seriously, even if that High Level Bonus is just 5% extra damage, I'll point my new points into this instead, at least it will be constant. Plus, if I cared about speed so much, I would craft my techs to be that way.
    I think High Level Bonus doesn't require SP. If we go off that assumption, then where would you put the extra points?

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I think High Level Bonus doesn't require SP. If we go off that assumption, then where would you put the extra points?
    No need to assume anything:

Unless SEGA will allow you to use SG for this new skill, what's the 5/5 for?

Quote Originally Posted by Maninbluejumpsuit View Post
    Anyone have a link to the contest winner concept art for these outfits?

http://pso2.jp/players/event/5th_ann...ontest/result/

Is nobody going to talk about the baby roleplay done by Gilliam, Rupika and Ash?
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.