Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 LastLast

Oh man cant wait to see even more forces ilgrant spam everything that comes withing sight.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Oh man cant wait to see even more forces ilgrant spam everything that comes withing sight.
    you're the last person who should be criticizing anyone about force play...

Thank goodness for cheaper Grace Tech. Guess I should complete my SU/FI Units soon

The new Hunting-style outfits look promising but I'm gonna need to see color variants.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Namegids charge operates on a completely different animation and theres no way to reduce it unless they give it a Type-0 though
    It's actually like Nabarta, considered as an uncharged tech so it's not gonna be affected since from SEGA code's POV it doesn't have a charge time at all xD

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Meta kinda quickly moved from taking a crap on literally useless Fo for 2 min cooldowns to fear that the class will be simply overpowered to hell and back.

Now if only Forces actually existed in game and not just in recorded xq speedruns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Is nobody going to talk about the baby roleplay done by Gilliam, Rupika and Ash?
    Somebody on twitter speculated that his psyche collapsed from all the bad treatment.

So Arks Live was today http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-station-19-recap/

Apparently We get another level cap increase later in this year. It's a little surprising since we had only 2 level cap increases since EP3 and now we're apparently getting 2 withing a single episode. I guess Hero will enjoy a jump from 80 straight to level 90 because they didn't seem to talk about him reaching level 85 cap so far.

All Weapons are going to support double jump which is cool but it makes JB feel a little less special. Not gonna complain about it though. More mobility is always welcome.

A few rings will become charms. I guess Sega realized the monotony of the Skill Ring system since everyone runs pretty much the same rings (Step Jump + Air Reversal) So this should open up more room for personal preferences and eliminate some of the Skill Ring juggling which I'm fine with.

It's funny to see that each class that has skills affecting party members in one way or another is called a support class in Sega's eyes. funny they haven't called Hunter a Support Class yet since he can inflict Jellen now.

Quna's Genesis weapon accessory will finally show up in a SG Scratch. Finally my Quna pose from the CD will make sense.

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Nice Gunner's direction .... "Mid-Range Attacker with Burst" ....... by having the skill "Zero Range Advance" XDDD

Oh, and I think I saw all-classes will have things like Hr's FirstBlood ...... saw it on ShogaiPSO(?), I think
    Last edited by final_attack; May 12, 2018 at 08:50 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Bouncer’s Future
    Extend its features of being a “Support-Type All Rounder that excels with range”

......I can support people with my Kestrel Rampage Type-0 now

Quote Originally Posted by KaizoKage View Post
    Bouncer’s Future
    Extend its features of being a “Support-Type All Rounder that excels with range”

......I can support people with my Kestrel Rampage Type-0 now
    Shoot Photon Blades at party members to heal them!

>bouncer

https://twitter.com/GHNeko/status/995287573424754688

in other news

they're making limit break less risky

which has me reeling in pure laughter at the notion of fihu lb having any sort of risk. im only considering fihu because if you want to tell me that sega had fi/not-hu in mind and can prove it ill eat a hat.

but also really concerned because i feel like sega is silly enough to reduce the penalty of LB while also not adjusting HP Slayers threshold making it so that slayers do not autoproc when you pop LB.

which would reallllly be shitty lol.