Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4111213141516 LastLast

Bouncer can never catch a break, SEGA seriously need to wake up right this instant.

Wake me up when they reealize braver doesn't work as a class and is nothing but a regroupement of weapons with no synergy between each other.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Wake me up when they reealize braver doesn't work as a class and is nothing but a regroupement of weapons with no synergy between each other.
    I hope you have cozy pillow because you going to sleep for very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    i mean bow katana hybrid would work fine iF BRAVER HAD THE SP FOR IT WITHOUT NEEDING TO GIVE UP SO MUCH DAMAGE

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    i mean bow katana hybrid would work fine iF BRAVER HAD THE SP FOR IT WITHOUT NEEDING TO GIVE UP SO MUCH DAMAGE
    Literally how I feel about most problems Regular classes suffer from. When I get bored I always used to waste a few hours on making fake redesigned Skill trees and they'd always include a huge cut in SP cost on almost everything. You have to dedicate to niche Ideas so much that you lose too much Power in return.
    for example
    Why do I need to invest 1/10th of my SP and a ring slot on a field skill that replaces a Moon/Cosmo Atomizer every 5 minutes.
    Why do Bullet Skills together eat almost 50% of my SP and why can't Rangers Combine them together?
    Why do all regular Classes need to waste a 3~5 SP into singular stat ups when Summoners and Heros start up with actual skills and their stat ups always have multiple stats in one. Like this is so baffling to me, no one levels up Dex up 1, 2 and 3 unironically but if these skills were fused with R-ATK and R-DEF stat ups suddenly you got real value to consider. Braver would absolutely benefit from Dex, S-ATK and R-ATK ups being fused together among other Skills getting reduced SP costs.

Forces don't like element conversion? Guess what with the right element forces will deal even more damage.

I had a good laugh at that one.

So no new class in the future? I'm also guessing they no longer want HR as an advance class.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantLegend View Post
    Forces don't like element conversion? Guess what with the right element forces will deal even more damage.

I had a good laugh at that one.

So no new class in the future? I'm also guessing they no longer want HR as an advance class.
    I think a lot of Force players don't take it into consideration how much other classes rely on the Element matched bonus. You can see on paper that you lose 15% flat damage by not matching your Rods/Talises with enemy Weakness but you can't see that 60% of Atra Farder is almost 1200 S-ATK that you miss out on. Or perhaps they're not doing the math correctly and assume 50/25% is the actual difference instead of 30/15%

And yeah Sega seems to completely gotten rid of the Advanced Classes -> Regular classes idea.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    And yeah Sega seems to completely gotten rid of the Advanced Classes -> Regular classes idea.
    Exactly this.

all those Class Survey Satisfactions charts triggering me so hard, FO and SU got me the most, theyre so dam overpowered right now and people are still complaining about it.

I'm absolutely more upset about BO, its not a dam SUPPORT CLASS!!! it's such a fun class but they havent done anything good to it other than buff JB's over and over and still no new PA's being added to it and Skills just suck. Class is so slow and setups with DB's are out DPS'd by other classes easily. The whole thing needs work

ahhhh is Sega so dam out of touch with this game or something???

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Literally how I feel about most problems Regular classes suffer from. When I get bored I always used to waste a few hours on making fake redesigned Skill trees and they'd always include a huge cut in SP cost on almost everything. You have to dedicate to niche Ideas so much that you lose too much Power in return.
    for example
    Why do I need to invest 1/10th of my SP and a ring slot on a field skill that replaces a Moon/Cosmo Atomizer every 5 minutes.
    Why do Bullet Skills together eat almost 50% of my SP and why can't Rangers Combine them together?
    Why do all regular Classes need to waste a 3~5 SP into singular stat ups when Summoners and Heros start up with actual skills and their stat ups always have multiple stats in one. Like this is so baffling to me, no one levels up Dex up 1, 2 and 3 unironically but if these skills were fused with R-ATK and R-DEF stat ups suddenly you got real value to consider. Braver would absolutely benefit from Dex, S-ATK and R-ATK ups being fused together among other Skills getting reduced SP costs.
    I'm on the other side of the spectrum. Why should classes have access to all skills at the same time? Why should everyone be a 1-man army even in cutting-edge content? I believe that players should be forced/locked into being able to only perform one role when they start a quest. If someone wants to be a jack-of-all-trades, then they should suffer in being subpar in every single role. PSO2 classes however are jack-of-all trades, master of all.