Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Give TE a skill that increases the size of wand explosions for me.

Give Bravers a bow skill that while the bow is out equipped, convert S-Atk % into R-atk like wands have.

Give SU a skill similoar to Techers that gives a 15%~ chance for the appropiate elemental status like wands have (>.>?) Would probably be annoying on some bosses/mobs but this would give Pets the status effects they need.

Here's a skill that I thought of as I am playign XC2 atm. Give Bouncers and Bravers a skill that when they crit, they get back HP/PP as a return.

And I probably have the most radical and unpopular opinion...

We don't need buffs. We need nerfs! Or conversely, the bosses need buffs that aren't just HP and atk ones. Like for example the ability to deal damage to us during i-frames, or gain resist element (like Anga) that changes during combat, or the ability to apply healing debuff on players, PP recovery debuff, "slow" us or prevent dodge actions, or other "unfair" advantages. Then and only then will the green bar named HP bar gain any meaning again.

Guys, power creep is already too high. Challenge has been reduced to "just have quick reflexes to avoid being oneshot". Units no longer serve absolutely any other purpose outside of increasing our damage. You guys have mentioned it already enough times in many threads that we need more challenging content. We can't have that if we get powercreeped to Infinity+1 every year.

As for skills, the trees just need to be redesigned for clarity.
    1) Eliminate x-1, x-2 and x-3 (for example S-atk Boost 1/2/3) and make them all into 1 skill with as many points (30) and maximum value as the sum of those skills (200)
    2) Group skills in passive and active, for example all passive skills on the left, all active skills on the right.
    3) Design them so that they have a "natural flow", like Summoner's skill tree.

Regarding QoL for TE and buff upkeeping/applying on the group, I wonder if it would be possible to implement a UI option that acts like Pet Sympathy. What I mean is that if a party/mpa member is not affected by a buff, then the corresponding icon pops up on that player's model, just like it does with pets when they request Shifta/Resta. This would make a TE's job in keeping buffs up a lot easier. I do not want the easy option of automatically buffing everyone regardless of distance when I cast Shifta/Deband/Resta.

Or they can give a new skill exclusive to TE that reduces Shifta and Deband to 1 tick for the entire 3min, so players don't have to wait for all 4 ticks.
    Last edited by Dark Mits; Apr 11, 2018 at 01:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post

We don't need buffs. We need nerfs! Or conversely, the bosses need buffs that aren't just HP and atk ones. Like for example the ability to deal damage to us during i-frames, or gain resist element (like Anga) that changes during combat, or the ability to apply healing debuff on players, PP recovery debuff, "slow" us or prevent dodge actions, or other "unfair" advantages. Then and only then will the green bar named HP bar gain any meaning again.

Guys, power creep is already too high. Challenge has been reduced to "just have quick reflexes to avoid being oneshot". Units no longer serve absolutely any other purpose outside of increasing our damage. You guys have mentioned it already enough times in many threads that we need more challenging content. We can't have that if we get powercreeped to Infinity+1 every year.

1) Eliminate x-1, x-2 and x-3 (for example S-atk Boost 1/2/3) and make them all into 1 skill with as many points (30) and maximum value as the sum of those skills (200)
    2) Group skills in passive and active, for example all passive skills on the left, all active skills on the right.

Regarding QoL for TE and buff upkeeping/applying on the group, I wonder if it would be possible to implement a UI option that acts like Pet Sympathy. What I mean is that if a party/mpa member is not affected by a buff, then the corresponding icon pops up on that player's model, just like it does with pets when they request Shifta/Resta. This would make a TE's job in keeping buffs up a lot easier. I do not want the easy option of automatically buffing everyone regardless of distance when I cast Shifta/Deband/Resta.

Or they can give a new skill exclusive to TE that reduces Shifta and Deband to 1 tick for the entire 3min, so players don't have to wait for all 4 ticks.
    lot of wrong in this post that i dont feel like detailing it, the Unit part got me though 10/10

I agree with point 3 but disagree with point 2.
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Apr 11, 2018 at 04:24 AM.

to deal damage to us during i-frames,
    It's called persistent hitbox on something like Deus hitting you with his sword blast, if you don't have like a whole second of iframes you are gonna get hit at the end of invincibility.

You're also wrong about a whole lot of other things. Taking damage nowadays and HP on units is super common even among high level players. Putting many enemies, mobs and bosses in one room with decent hp will shit on everybody's reflexes due to just too many sources of damage. If you eliminate stuff like floating out of range with Hero from the equation you have a room that will rack up tons of damage even on the best players. See how for example Ponthi clears Ultimate Amduscia with Fighter.

On single bosses though Sega just learned to do the same thing - put multiple damage sources in the form of various pew pews flying around the stage or independently acting parts. Even without it somehow Deus from XQ managed to mop the floor with so many players. We do need to nerf players, shorten invincibility periods from various kinds of stuff, or at least make it something unique to currently less powerful classes, but mostly we need to nerf damage output in regards to enemy HP, dashing PAs, and AoE, and rebalance HP vs damage when player is hit. Resta heals too much, good units soak up too much damage, Hunter sub or main still allows the facetank option without any real downsides, and lifeleech is still OP and still somehow allowed without at least 20% less damage compared to strongest non life leech options.

They should reduce SP needed from 10 to 5 or make Stat Up 1 5SP and turn 2-3 into one Stat High Up(like Force). Reduce SP from Gu ZRA2 and Ra WHA2 to 5, delete Dex Up. Reduce Hu FG2 and GS Up 1 to 5SP, Absorption to 1SP. Fi Chase Advance from 10+5 to 5+1.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Give TE a skill that increases the size of wand explosions for me.

Give Bravers a bow skill that while the bow is out equipped, convert S-Atk % into R-atk like wands have.

Give SU a skill similoar to Techers that gives a 15%~ chance for the appropiate elemental status like wands have (>.>?) Would probably be annoying on some bosses/mobs but this would give Pets the status effects they need.

Here's a skill that I thought of as I am playign XC2 atm. Give Bouncers and Bravers a skill that when they crit, they get back HP/PP as a return.
    The braver skill is overpowered, Sega would need to greatly slash on PA power and we both know they aren't doing any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    They should reduce SP needed from 10 to 5 or make Stat Up 1 5SP and turn 2-3 into one Stat High Up(like Force). Reduce SP from Gu ZRA2 and Ra WHA2 to 5, delete Dex Up. Reduce Hu FG2 and GS Up 1 to 5SP, Absorption to 1SP. Fi Chase Advance from 10+5 to 5+1.
    Or instead of deleting Dex up just fuse it with Defense up.
    Both Su and Hr increase dex with the Def skills so why noth everyone else too? Since the weapon variance thing that's all Dex influences nowadays.

Chapter 5 Story Update in a nutshell:

"Hey, remeber the anime? You know how we said it had no bearing on the overall scope of the main PSO2 story? HAHAHAHAHAHA"
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]