Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Because it means if you get hit,your limit break dies.
    Where as IW+NGU,you get hit and it procs and you can still keep going.
    Atm S4 from Wired Lance (Hero Will wannabe) comes into play AFTER Iron Will roll, as in will proc if IW fails. It'd be utterly preposterous for SEGA not to apply that to LB Insurance, which is essentially the same thing

People also completely missed the point of Braver Combination. It doesn't straight give you 50% crit rate : Whenever you proc Katana gear and switch to Bow, Bow will retain the crit rate of Katana Gear (which is 50%). The big thing though is that Katana Gear STAYS active even when on Bow, thus fixing one of the most essential Braver contradictions when it comes to using hybrid builds. SEGA has already buffed BO to incentivize the use of dual weapon usage instead of letting them each exist in their own bubble. Makes sense they're now trying to incentivize BR using both their weapons, while people maining one weapon can just skip the skill, similarly to how a Boots main would skip Dual Blades-related skills and vice-versa. Guess goes to show if a skill is not useful to everyone, then it must be trash for everyone

BO skill is indeed useless sadly though, but imo the rest is all fair, ranging from nice fixes to actually sizable bonuses
    Last edited by Zephyrion; Apr 15, 2018 at 06:14 AM.

I have to wonder that even if the damage is negated during alter ego harmony if the actual pet hit count will still happen for maron/melon swelling purposes
    does not pet photon barrier allready works like that?

Quote Originally Posted by FantasyHeaven View Post
    dark
    mother
    fucking
    rappy
    kyukyukyukyukyu !

I truly hate that new Techer skill, it brings nothing, not even quality of life. -_-
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    Atm S4 from Wired Lance (Hero Will wannabe) comes into play AFTER Iron Will roll, as in will proc if IW fails. It'd be utterly preposterous for SEGA not to apply that to LB Insurance, which is essentially the same thing
    It would be utterly good and competent if Sega made LB insurance automatically taken skill once you get to level 85 and then proc it before any IW style effects so we won't see any more of IW + NGU abuse. I still have some hope since the wording seems to hint on blow that could possibly incapacitate you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    I truly hate that new Techer skill, it brings nothing, not even quality of life. -_-
    And for people like me who never (and I mean never) plays in parties it's worse than useless.
    I guess there's still that PA bandaid coming a couple years from now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    As someone who often parties with Fo/Te and Ra/Hu This skill is an amazing QoL. Not not only the Heros next to me get Buffed up but everyone who I can keep track of.

Also is it me or Is Sega just now recognizing that they done fucked up when it comes to level up stat boosts? That high level bonus is essentially a band aid for Sega making it so that Level ups give almost no stats when leveling up.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    WTF These characters aren't dead though.If anythying where is Aurora or Omega Matoi if anyone who even held a DF for 5 Minutes gets an evil version?
    We're only half way through the story, so it's a bit early for an Omega Matoi. As for Aurora, I think Persona is only conjuring Omega version of people you've met who held DF powers. Aurora can be pretty much be classified as a ghost, so you've never saw her with DF powers.

Finally, I don't think we'll be killing the Omega versions of Rina, Aika and Eucreta, there can only be 1 DF Apprentice after all. I bet the Apprentice that we'll kill will be the one that got eaten by Double in our world (https://pso2blog.files.wordpress.com...211610_013.jpg) who will absorb the power of the other 3 before going through her transformation.

I can't wait for Chapter 3 Part 2!

:^)
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    As someone who often parties with Fo/Te and Ra/Hu This skill is an amazing QoL. Not not only the Heros next to me get Buffed up but everyone who I can keep track of.

Also is it me or Is Sega just now recognizing that they done fucked up when it comes to level up stat boosts? That high level bonus is essentially a band aid for Sega making it so that Level ups give almost no stats when leveling up.
    You misunderstood. Only the people in your party are getting your Shifta/Deband. That's 3 more people at best.
    And if you're a good techer, you're already placing properly to buff most/all people in the MPA anyway.

This is exactly not the skill TE needed.
    Arada - PSO2: Ship 10 - Techer - Team master of Odyssey