Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Extra exp from AC drink simply reduces time to reach level cap. And it's not like the exp boost is "gamebreaking", when we free players get so many triboosts and exp boosts just playing the game.
    PSO2 has great f2p system, but with all that corner-cutting, incentive spamming (revivals and elegant/graces), balance-gutting and content shitting that small shift to p2w is not what I welcome. There has been almost no new stuff that I enjoyed past few months and then I got marketable top weapons (at least those don't require pass, doesn't make them not stupid tho) and now get-prem incentive with p2w flavor, thank you KMR, this is exactly what I wanted!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    You only get 2 out of 3 / 4 and the effects aren't doubled, they're only 5% higher. And the only Secondary effects that are stronger on Premium are RDR, EXP, Meseta (which aren't pay to win since they barely matter), PP regen and Weak Point Damage (one of which is exclusive to random Drink, which doesn't have a premium option).
    What you're doing is making an elephant out of a fly.
    Yea, checked, not doubled, so yea, not that much of p2w, still you get 2 non-randomized/best effects on top of exp and rdr, minus random drink.

You know elegant and grace things are not pay to win right? You can buy them in player market for meseta you make by playing the game.
    I admit elegant/grace power prices are kind of insane, but shoot and tech are pretty affordable for the inmense affix they give.