Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Default A New Extreme Quest Takes the Stage!

Unlock Expert Matching! Get Invade-NT! Get Crests! It's all here and more with Terran Phantoms! If you're feeling really extreme, take a whirl at its upgraded version, Phanatical Phantoms! You might just get an Invade-NT!
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

They feel like they have more HP than normal for XQ and they all hit extremely hard. Omega Hunar will hit you for over 1k damage with regular attacks if you aren't careful enough. Putting Dues Hunas as the first encounter is mean as well.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Invade-NT is +12% Power and +10% Crit Rate. Has access to SSA 1/2/3. Higher raw ATK than Slave-NT. RIP literally every other 13* in the game.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Solo XQ give 20 Conqueror's Crest for class reward.

they could have disabled automate and iron will to make it more challenging tho

Quote Originally Posted by NightlightPro View Post
    they could have disabled automate and iron will to make it more challenging tho
    >disabling class skills that define the class

i mean

?????

you also forgot dear master, hero will, automate deadline, vampire pain, life steal s4, fornis, and whatever life extending latents and skills exist in this game.

Doesn't matter how much healing power you have when Omega Hunar hits you for over 2,000 damage. Only thing that matters is if you have teammates with your or not since some brilliant person decided the 1-4 man quest shouldn't have scape dolls.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatallus View Post
    Doesn't matter how much healing power you have when Omega Hunar hits you for over 2,000 damage. Only thing that matters is if you have teammates with your or not since some brilliant person decided the 1-4 man quest shouldn't have scape dolls.
    Some brillant person decided a MMORPG should be mainly played with teammates ? Yeah, strange indeed. (That being said, I understand your feeling...)

Automate literally means jackshit here unless you're sporting over 2500 HP, and even then it'll still punish you for being braindead.

I haven't S ranked it yet but my first run on solo was 19 minutes playing it safe. definitely room to improve
    people can and will definitely get carried through the party one

I really need to finish my partizan asap to wipe the aratron stage quickly though

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

A-ranked solo, playing it safe ( Terran Phantom 地球と幻創 ) as GuHu ..... 14min 36s, 2 retries (Deus 1st, then Omega Hunar 2nd)
    tanked all 4 cats with BulletSquall (without MH) + AtraTmg

S-Ranked solo, playing it safe ( Phanatical Phantom 狂想と幻創 ) as GuHu ..... 14min 49s (cleared on 1st try)
    Phaleg stage ate my Mates (that floor damage, can't see it from top height .... 10 dimates, 5 trimates) No other mates used.
    With usual first time default tactics ..... maximum height Elder Rebellion (Omega Falz can't seem to reach it, I think .... but I do tried dodging his sword attacks whenever he tried to pull one)

And, I'm done for today. Rng is super annoying (got Invade-NT .... WiredLance orz )
    Will do normal things starting tomorrow, I think. Got offline game to catch up a bit ._.

Edit : I got InvadeNT from Phanatical Phantom
    Last edited by final_attack; Mar 22, 2018 at 07:48 AM.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt