Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    FI can still make them work even with variance because Effort Symbol + Invade Pot gives them 90% base Crit rate after Skill Tree. Throw Wise Skill into the S2 slot and you have a 100% Crit Rate weapon.
    my thing is, high variance, no go. if i want to keep max dmg that variance cant be a huge prob even if Crit Classes can somewhat make it work, i'd rather something just flat out give me the higher dmg ratio from the get-go.

anyways finished solo XQ, honestly outside the bs hitboxes and lingering attacks, it was fun. looking forward to running it with my main classes later on
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 22, 2018 at 10:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    my thing is, high variance, no go. if i want to keep max dmg that variance cant be a huge prob even if Crit Classes can somewhat make it work, i'd rather something just flat out give me the higher dmg ratio from the get-go.

anyways finished solo XQ, honestly outside the bs hitboxes and lingering attacks, it was fun. looking forward to running it with my main classes later on
    Fair enough. Although, I think Invade-NT is still worth looking out for because unlike most drop-only 13*s the rates aren't trash and they'll have a use later down the line when Austere-NT arrives.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Fair enough. Although, I think Invade-NT is still worth looking out for because unlike most drop-only 13*s the rates aren't trash and they'll have a use later down the line when Austere-NT arrives.
    i think farming is great for Austere conversion is great but outside that, wouldnt use as an upgrade for anything atm

Quote Originally Posted by pika2525 View Post
    Isn't Invade only 80-100%? Or am I completely misinformed. (Either way the only one I want is a Fi one so it's not like it matters lol)
    info cleared up from this mornings post on the values i saw and ya, its 80-100, my bad on that earlier

https://twitter.com/flowerint1034/st...63440186396672

According to this Tweet, someone tested Invade Calibur-NT+4 and determined that Invade has the normal 90% variance limiter. So it's not bad.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

https://twitter.com/flowerint1034/st...63440186396672

According to this Tweet, someone tested Invade Calibur-NT+4 and determined that Invade has the normal 90% variance limiter. So it's not bad.
    the plot thickens

Unpopular opinion: Maxing out the Min Damage of Rare Weapons was a mistake. Making them just scale better with Dex would've been a much better solution.

Is there a title reward for S Ranking the Solo one?
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by Suirano View Post
    Is there a title reward for S Ranking the Solo one?
    狂想の死闘奮迅 for S rank. No class specific S rank rewards, just for any clear (unlike the party version).

12:41 on my 2nd attempt with still room to improve considering I fucked up most of my ignition parries on omega and got grabbed by phaleg once

but whatever I'm happy

Just tried it 10 times, just can't get past the first stage. Yggdrasil has way too much HP and outlast my reflexes, keep getting 1 hit killed. Even if I could survive, the next stage would be too hard because I would have failed the stage order. And if by some miracle I would make it to stage 3, Phaleg would kick my ass like she keep doing when I tried to challenge her in EP4. Maybe if this was 20 years ago and I still had the sort of reflexes that allowed me to finish cruel and cheap games, but not today when I'm getting close to my 40'