Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Not that I care, but this will piss some people off:
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-e...ement-changes/

just read it, dang, looks like the casuals get off easy doing the 4 man run and getting into expert blocks, dam shame too. solo or bust!

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    I hate to sound like an annoying broken record but honestly I feel it's more to do with practice and muscle memory than literally anything else.
    I think affixes have less to do with how well you do than people think. Sure, through brute force you can do things quicker but even then you need a certain sense of the boss' structure and their attacks.

Solo Deus is relatively unforgiving now, but keep trying, and it will become something you can clear without too much stress, regardless of your affixes.
    practice and muscle memory just like anything else. Affixes greatly help you in this especially HP. once you get solo Deus down he's cake from there and you can be aggressive as you like
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Mar 24, 2018 at 01:58 PM.

I am one of those people who are cheering for Expert Matching changes, mostly because when Dragon rematch came out, quiet a few people barely can dodge at decent rate (like the first few tail whips where the wind up is obvious).

Thou I found the XQ kind of brutal if you don't have some where close to 100% dodge rate which I am no where close. For Phaleg on 3rd stage in solo and Omega Hunar for 5th stage for team, I find it bit hard to dodge consistently while trying to avoid the floor damage, which is the lead cause of my failures.

Either way, I managed to clear Solo version by staying on the floor and using Dive Bullet to dodge because I am more comfortable than countering when tons of things are happening as it has a longer time frame than counter.

I hope Sega does not introduce some EQ where the boss would 1-shot if you don't avoid it while shoot a bunch of stuff that really hurt you/stuns at the same time. It would be fun at first, but I rather not go through hell 3 times a day or when I am dead tired.

Edit: I try to solo both XQ, and I not sure if Solo was designed to be solo, but I found it much easier to do because I need space when I fight Omega Elder.

In other words, these Extreme Quests are basically Dodge Trainer Alone and Dodge Trainer Together.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    In other words, these Extreme Quests are basically Dodge Trainer Alone and Dodge Trainer Together.
    which people should have learned over the years but muh block and IW/Automate etc

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

... just like dark souls...

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    ... just like dark souls...
    just like my japanese anime!

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    I hope Sega does not introduce some EQ where the boss would 1-shot if you don't avoid it while shoot a bunch of stuff that really hurt you/stuns at the same time. It would be fun at first, but I rather not go through hell 3 times a day or when I am dead tired.
    What would be the point of: Levels, equipment, skill tree, any restorative actions (passive or active) in such EQ?

I actually root for the opposite. I root for a EQ where all avoidance abilities cannot be used, and where outcome is determined solely by soaking and active restoration abilities. You know, an EQ where the group has to play as a group, and not as 12 different soloists.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Not that I care, but this will piss some people off:
    http://www.bumped.org/psublog/pso2-e...ement-changes/
    Its still super easy with the 4 man one.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Tunga View Post
    Its still super easy with the 4 man one.
    yeah im surprised they are even allowing a party quest
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget