Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 411121314151617 ... LastLast

All this solo XQ has done has re-enforced the harsh reality that i am not a good player.
    Could cheese it with hr but if i go hu i get my ass kicked bc run out of mates.
    feelsbadman.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    All this solo XQ has done has re-enforced the harsh reality that i am not a good player.
    Could cheese it with hr but if i go hu i get my ass kicked bc run out of mates.
    feelsbadman.
    A very small fraction of people are just naturally good at things, but most people just need practice.
    I hate to think that anyone thinks they're destined to be bad at something without there being gradual growth

I consider myself a leecher as far as my skills go, so I dont feel bad for cheesing it. If anything, I am kinda happy it is filtering even more players. That means easier carry for us plebs :X

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    A very small fraction of people are just naturally good at things, but most people just need practice.
    I hate to think that anyone thinks they're destined to be bad at something without there being gradual growth
    To success in MMO need several things: gear, ping, luck, skill and as well practice. As for me I played 5 or 6 MMOs starting from WoW and never had top gear or low ping there. And my luck sucks even in real life. So I can only polish my skills with a practice and try hard.

Quote Originally Posted by echofaith View Post
    it is filtering even more players. That means easier carry for us plebs :X
    No it's not. They just run Terran in a groop and be fine. Like these 3 I run with - I kill 75% of stages HP alone and all boss hunted me down while them leeching aside with a little of damage. And get loot in the end while me with 150% Triboost got only money from last Hunar.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    So I can only polish my skills with a practice and try hard.
    does try hard mean blaming ping for bad countering?

Quote Originally Posted by milranduil View Post
    does try hard mean blaming ping for bad countering?
    I had my ping worsened about 3 month ago and don't figure a reason yet. My ISP stay silent about it and other games are fine.
    Problem is just in PSO2. Telepipe make it a little better but stuck when it comes to EQs.

Yep I'm try hard. For example I'm trying to use ATK drink and not die with it on dragons rematches now.
    First 50 runs I used only deband one.

I had my ping worsened about 3 month ago and don't figure a reason yet. My ISP stay silent about it and other games are fine.
    Problem is just in PSO2. Telepipe make it a little better but stuck when it comes to EQs.

Yep I'm try hard. For example I'm trying to use ATK drink and not die with it on dragons rematches now.
    First 50 runs I used only deband one.
    the joke is that ping doesn't affect countering.

tryhard means using random drink for dragon, not atk. you can even farm fire resist + weak point dmg!

tryhard means using random drink for dragon, not atk. you can even farm fire resist + weak point dmg!
    It don't have premium boosts.

the joke is that ping doesn't affect countering.
    Same enemy attack with same speed, when I dodge it I do same actions each time. But sometimes I lose HP right in a middle of a dodge. How can you explain this if it isn't a ping?

As for Phaleg I have a problem now with, her attack have a pretty high speed, so when I see it starting and try to dodge due to ping game engine decided that attack successful and dodge don't work at all, or don't even activate 'cause of incomig damage.

No it's not. They just run Terran in a groop and be fine. Like these 3 I run with - I kill 75% of stages HP alone and all boss hunted me down while them leeching aside with a little of damage. And get loot in the end while me with 150% Triboost got only money from last Hunar.
    Keep in mind that still relies in getting someone willing to carry in party. Exceptions can happen, but I would think the community that wanted a higher standard wouldnt want to carry potential bad players into expert. Worst case scenario, a party of players who rely in moons or brute force by numbers manages to barely pass the XQ, but even that requieres a higher standard than doing 1-5 from the first solo XQ

It don't have premium boosts.

Same enemy attack with same speed, when I dodge it I do same actions each time. But sometimes I lose HP right in a middle of a dodge. How can you explain this if it isn't a ping?

As for Phaleg I have a problem now with, her attack have a pretty high speed, so when I see it starting and try to dodge due to ping game engine decided that attack successful and dodge don't work at all, or don't even activate 'cause of incomig damage.
    you take damage due to multihit attacks and you countering in the wrong direction to avoid said multihits. this also occurs with lingering hitboxes such as gruzoras lasers. it's a problem with hero counter, not ping. as for not even activating counter, you are pressing your attack input too late, possibly due to hitstun or something.

it is not ping