Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 613141516171819 LastLast

this is why challenge mode should be used as the expert standard.

you cant use trees to cheese yourself into expert mode!

I would agree if the expert requirement should be based on a quest that gives the same set (gears, class, weapon type, boosts, etc.).

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

I keep seeing people's clear videos using busted unicorn 14*s and it makes me wonder where the sub 14* clears are at. heck even remove atras from that category, I only got one and im stickin to atra rod despite the idea of using crests to get an EPD

like its cool to see a dual bird hero absolutely chump deus with endless counter-bns, but I cant really replicate that with uh... bullet kunai yeah I kinda oughta look into an upgrade on that front maybe too

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    I keep seeing people's clear videos using busted unicorn 14*s and it makes me wonder where the sub 14* clears are at. heck even remove atras from that category, I only got one and im stickin to atra rod despite the idea of using crests to get an EPD

like its cool to see a dual bird hero absolutely chump deus with endless counter-bns, but I cant really replicate that with uh... bullet kunai yeah I kinda oughta look into an upgrade on that front maybe too
    huh...my BO clear was made on Astra and 100 ATK units, not even tank build or whatever, and it took me 17 minutes ( and that mostly comes down to how horrible I am at BO). You just gotta find strats that work with the lesser firepower/lack of gimmicks really.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorak000 View Post
    like its cool to see a dual bird hero absolutely chump deus with endless counter-bns
    Can you share a link for this video? I couldn't find any by myself.

I keep watching videos and thinking to myself "That's just not how dodging works, what the hell is going on with these people?" espescially Fi.
    The most irritating to me is Guard Parrying. I can clear solo PD without taking a hit thanks to Just Guard but if I go for Guard Parrying you can bet your ass my timing will be off and I just don't get why.
    The only changes I would welcome to this XQ would be Hunar Omega attacking with his sword like usual, except once he's drawn it he never sheathes it back.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I keep watching videos and thinking to myself "That's just not how dodging works, what the hell is going on with these people?" espescially Fi.
    The most irritating to me is Guard Parrying. I can clear solo PD without taking a hit thanks to Just Guard but if I go for Guard Parrying you can bet your ass my timing will be off and I just don't get why.
    I have nearly same thoughts too. And if this is not a ping I dunno how to explain this.

Most attacks are pretty simple. They're coming for you - you dodge/parry/block. All fine. But some attacks really makes me sick like Wolgahda leg stomping or these area with a circle on the ground. I stop attacking when I see it's start for a clear dodge, but either my nerves pass and I do an early dodge and got hit after it ends, or keep waiting and got hit when attack came like in 0.1 sec...
    And when I see Wolgadha's leg go down it's already late to press a dodge button.
    Last edited by Zulastar; Apr 3, 2018 at 10:33 AM.

It's pretty simple. Most players play Phantasy Star Online 2...Those players who never miss or so very few times, who are playing a way which just look like a choregraphy more than actual skill/gameplay are playing OSU! Star Online 2. That's the best analogy I could find.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Can you share a link for this video? I couldn't find any by myself.
    https://twitter.com/RaphaelVolcano/s...39707005071361

anyway I forgot I had every single fornis weapon with 35 unlocks on them (except the dual blade with only 60% element +32) so I should probably grind those.

I don't mind getting absolutely splattered for messing up on hunas, but phaleg seems to be eating through all of my dimates and trimates on anything that subs hunter. Omega Hunar might get frustrating, but I gotta get to him on a class that isn't relying on bean/bird/poodle power

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    It's pretty simple. Most players play Phantasy Star Online 2...Those players who never miss or so very few times, who are playing a way which just look like a choregraphy more than actual skill/gameplay are playing OSU! Star Online 2. That's the best analogy I could find.
    how is learning attack patterns, dodging patterns, countering patterns, etc. not a skill?