Default Graphical glitches on Dolphin Ep1&2 Plus

I've done a search and can't find any answers online so this is a long shot post that will only be answerable by people playing on Dolphin.

On Boss video scenes and some of the water in Seabed in Ep2 i've noticed strange glitching, it's more like blurring, like i have mirror images of the video scene or the water in Seabed, it's quite weird and also quite annoying, thinking maybe it's a setting in Dolphin causing it? Possibly the Wide Screen Hack? I'm not sure... Screens are below.

Fox

flEkeg.png 1itjV1.png izKH5z.png aWo9Ug.png

Images only uploaded at thumbnail size so I can't really see what's going on in them. Blurring effect on boss entrance and death was always there on the Gamecube version as a sort of "dramatic" effect, so Dolphin is handling that as intended. As for the Seabed water, I can't really see what's going on with the tiny images, so my only guess would be the internal resolution you're playing at might be messing with the reflection effect.
    PSO2 - Ian: Level 90/90 Human Bouncer/Hunter

I checked the Seabed areas and i think its the Widescreen Fix Hack that is doing that as the water only goes weird to the sides of the screen, and sorry i had to upload at this size because i don't have much Data on my Mobile left to last me until next week, but you can see the blurring of the water to the sides of the screen, but this is because the game isn't meant to be in widescreen as items or loot etc don't show in those parts of the screen either.

And the Boss entrances, i played the Original Gamecube Version, and it wasn't like it is on my Emulator mate, not at all, its like the screen is copied and planted on top of each other creating like 3 or 4 copy's of the screen over lapping each other. it's not just blurry for dramatic effect lol.

Here is a resized screenshot, maybe this will be better for you.

Fox

And i can see the glitching in that image clearly and i have a tiny monitor that i'm displaying it on, so you should be able to see the lines where its like the video has been copied and slammed on top of each other like 3 or so times.

Fox

Update -

After some playing around and testing i found out it is the Dolphin Wide Screen Fix Hack that was causing both issues, i ended up finding a Gecko code for true 16:9 but they never worked (all 3 of the ones i found) , just gave me a black screen of doom on starting up the game and then infinite errors until i force closed it.

I then found an Action Replay code for true 16:9 and it actually worked first time, i checked a Boss intro and it played perfectly and i also have a view to both sides of my TV now rather than a "fake" widescreen view where things would glitch out and vanish in the parts of the screen that had been "hacked" to be shown on the display.

Now it looks slightly stretched out to me, but to be honest it looks really good and i see no more glitching out etc, so i can consider this issue as Fixed!

Fox