Exclamation pso2.exe stopped working

I've returned to PSO2 in July around time when Hero class update gone live.
    I had no problems playing PSO2 untill update on March 22nd. Since that day this issue appeared:
    I can ALWAYS perform this chain of actions without problems:
    Run game => Log-in => Choose character => Load into lobby/shop area [since it's one location I can freely run between those 2 parts]

What happens next divided in two parts:
    -Trying to change block or go to My Room/Team Room/Campship/Franca's Cafe/Casion [to put it easy perform any action that requires loading screen to appear] => pso2.exe stopped working.

or

-Trying to do anything listed above => I get into destined location and game won't crash on current session no matter how long it will last [be it 1 minute or 24 hours]

As soon as I exit game the issue might occur or not occur upon next launch [for example on weekends I had no issues at all on both 24.03/25.03 and 31.03/01.04].

What I've tried during those [almost] 2 weeks:
    1 ) Check missing/deleted files
    2 ) Check old/missing files
    3 ) Run windowed/full-screen/virtual full-screen modes as well as change resolution
    4 ) Running from Official Launcher
    5 ) Fixing Gameguard
    6 ) Fixing exes and all possible permissions
    7 ) Deleting user.pso2 and whole SEGA folder
    8 ) Deleting pso2.exe -> downloading via official launcher => setting file permissions manually [in case tweaker did it wrong]
    9 ) Adding pso2.exe and PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 folder to WinFirewall and WinDefender Exceptions
    10) Turning off both Firewall and Defender
    11) Performing Windows Clean Boot
    12) Deleting Phantasy Star Online 2 completely from PC => re-downloading Client and updating from scratch

For the last 2 weeks I haven't installed anything as well as haven't visited any new website. PC and all other games work same smooth as before March 22nd.

Anybody got any idea how to fix that?
    I'm out of ideas except trying to install fresh windows and going through long PSO2 installation process for the 3rd time.

None of my in-game friends ever had that issue before or now.

I have a similar problem, but I get stuck after I've chosen the character and I'm going to connect to the block, i've tried the same solutions but nothing ...i think is a problem with the video card

So far as I've read in Japanese community discussions they say it's problem with GameGuard.
    [first entry on that issue was around 2014 and latest one I've found was 25th of March 2018]
    They say if nPro doesn't receive data from game server - it crashes [only Xiao knows why it started just now...not half a year ago or few days after I started playing].

The only solution I've found for now is not exiting PSO2 after successful connection till the last EQ I was planning to attend.

Unhappy

the crazy thing is that the problem gives me random .... to understand if 10 times I connect 7 crashes and 2 no

Quote Originally Posted by RACALUD View Post
    I have a similar problem, but I get stuck after I've chosen the character and I'm going to connect to the block, i've tried the same solutions but nothing ...i think is a problem with the video card
    Same problem. Last time i had it, it was because of Windows 10 updates in background, but now nothing helps...
    ID: Maks

Currently experiencing the same issue after a 3 month absence from the game. Can't get past the Character Selection, the game crashes every time without fail while loading into the lobby. I've tried every available Tweaker option, did a filecheck through the original game launcher, reinstalled the game several times, deleted my SEGA documents folder and finally upgraded from Windows 7 to Windows 10 just to rule out any OS compatibility issues. I'm honestly at a complete loss here.
    Loli~ / Lv 8X FOnewearl