Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: 14* Drop rate

Default 14* Drop rate

Can anyone answer this how come you can have every boost on and don't get a single drop.Reason i am asking is because i see everybody with a 14* and i have done over 100 something triggers and boosted myself to every high boost and didnt get nothing

Quote Originally Posted by DayoDee View Post
    Can anyone answer this how come you can have every boost on and don't get a single drop.Reason i am asking is because i see everybody with a 14* and i have done over 100 something triggers and boosted myself to every high boost and didnt get nothing
    Not sure if its true, but I hear constantly how 14* Drops are unaffected by boosts.

I don't think i've seen or heard any confirmation of such a thing though.

So we just have to believe in the RNG God basically

I got all my 14* with only 250 RDR on so...

As much as I hate to say it, chances are you're still not reaching the numbers.
    I also use every boost I can and I have the impression I'm running those quests all the time, but the truth is I'm not. Not as much as other people I see.
    The grinding and affixing is the same problem. I have failed every single attempt at creating Ether Soul and Ether Catalyst. And I've used every trick in thebook. But I have only attempted this about 20 times. Some of my teammates needed several hundred tries to create them. Maybe if I tried 200 times, I would succeed too?

I think this is the same for you. 100 triggers are a lot IMO, but maybe it's just not enough for those weapons. I think you must have gotten a fair share of stuff over these, just not the 14 stars you were hoping for.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DayoDee View Post
    Er .... did you meant those ☆14..... with "Atra" name on it?

and, rng is rng Be it 99% or 95%, if rng says no, then no, not a single drop will be given
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Have had 300% rdr and that didn’t even work even had 150% tri boost with it and still didn’t get nothing all I wanted was a spread needle because I only play ra/hu and can’t even get a drop my boy wanted the Lavis Cannon and has been begging for it and got it

I only had +300% plus drink when I got Akatsuki from unboosted Yamato a few days ago. It will rot in my storage since I don't play Hu.

You can use it on your hero class