Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Default April 7th Announcements

14* Weapons
    -- Yasminkov 9000FJ will have shots with minor homing.
    -- Motav Talis will negate the charge time for Support Techs.
    -- Next Seasonal (likely Beach Wars) will drop a 14* Bow.
    -- No word on 14* Gunslash yet.

ARKS Boost Rally 3
    -- You can get Val drops this time. Also, a new SSA will appear in this event.

Boost Campaigns
    -- Magatsu and Big Vardha will see a return in the future with Boost Campaigns.

Dragon Trigger
    -- It's coming. Soon. Purease be excited.

Roadmap Adjustments

-- Early Summer:
    --- New Skills (previously reported Summer update)
    --- New Free Field: Enchanted Forest
    ---- A new Emergency Trial that can restore a charge of Dark Blast.
    ---- New 14* Upgrade will be added.
    --- "Endless"-Type Quest (4-player): How far can you go?

-- Summer:
    --- New PA/Techs (previously reported Early Summer update)
    --- New 8-player raid boss (previously reported 12 players)
    --- 14* Pets should appear around this time.
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 7, 2018 at 11:07 AM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Enchanted Forest here appears as "regular" Free Field. In other threads it was mentioned that it would be limited. Any info on which it will be?

Also, the new 8-man raid boss pretty much "betrays" the fact that it will be a Castle.

Isn't Beach wars always after Driving rain?
    New Skills were previously "Early Summer" not "Summer", What they changed was push Wand Pa and new Compounds further back which annoys me as Te main a lot. I really hoped they'd finally reveal it on the next PSO2 Station. I think in September it's gonna be a full year since their statement that they recognize Te is lagging incredibly behind and needs serious buffs.

During the broadcast, Ichitaro mentioned a problem he has with All Skill Tree Reset Passes that I'm sure lots of other people have; having to put skill points back in one by one after an all-reset is a pain in the ass for classes that don't have any changes. The EP5 director took note of it, so they may come up with a way to save a skill layout for each class that you can just load up after resetting skills, akin to saving Character Creation settings.

EDIT: Also, regarding the Endless Quest, it will be "endless", but there will be a time limit. The point is to see how far you can get within that time limit.

EDIT2: During the Q&A, someone asked if there would be any special ability add-on items for S-class abilities. EP5 director mentioned there will be such an item that appears at a certain point in the Endless Quest.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Apr 7, 2018 at 01:09 PM.

XQ clear rate is not surprising, but the participation rate is. Will be joining the 70%~ casual players soon, as one of 18%~ players who attempted and failed, adding the casual players from 70% to roughly 88% in total. \o/

I did some calculus on the train today, if i'm right we have a 10.9% clear rate of the solo xq.

I earned the right to rightfully claim I am the 10%

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    XQ clear rate is not surprising, but the participation rate is. Will be joining the 70%~ casual players soon, as one of 18%~ players who attempted and failed, adding the casual players from 70% to roughly 88% in total. \o/
    There are 10 worlds beteween this XQ and clear 1-5 of H&H (6-10 was another story)...While I've cleared the latter on my first attempt (when it landed not after the too many power creep we got ;v ) the current one still try to get me mad to the point of throwing my computer by th window <_< It just show one thing to me, Sega have totally lost track of what want its player base expect of them (did they ever knew asside throwing more scratch?) and need a way better team of game designer. Seriously there are a bunch of a re-balance we got which were just a matter of common sense. Like they thrown Hr at us and really thought everyone will be happy with how other class were unable to follow!? A fair amount of those re-balance, I/you did thought about them way longer before they even announce them...and I'm/ you are just player(s), so wtf are they doing btw scratch and emergency/extended maintenance? Just look, we have Dragon eq which is a disaster the way it have been designed. It's the only one where you can actually die and most of the time for unfair reasons (please sega release A PSO2 VR with this single eq available and make a survey to how many of them vomited because of stupid camera, dragon model size which prevent you to see what's going on) and on the other all other eq which we completely cheese trough (lol at "boosted" Mom)
    Also it seems a fair amount of players atm are returning players (failed dragon re-match almost every time lately because it seems people were not even knowing what to do with laconium sword and dying a lot as well). How do you think they feel about this xq? To me those numbers is just a way to show that's not what players are expecting from PSO2 (no need to summon the Kazul thing, there is an in between with "casual" and try hards/masochists !!=> <=!!)

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    I did some calculus on the train today, if i'm right we have a 10.9% clear rate of the solo xq.

I earned the right to rightfully claim I am the 10%
    Gratz and good luck to the 10% to have consistent full party for eqs (at least on ship2 considering how moot it is atm)...well at least you can reinforce each other by multi shiping I guess

Edit: Also horray for the FF with it seems INCENTIVE to run it.
    Last edited by Masu; Apr 7, 2018 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Gratz and good luck to the 10% to have consistent full party for eqs
    the 23% who did the XQ in a party still get to hang out with the 10% tho.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    the 23% who did the XQ in a party still get to hang out with the 10% tho.
    Indeed...and to me the sole existence of 4p version is how sega confess they're totally aware solo version is kind of bs but they still released it as is...
    I've not ran 4p version but can you actually rez other players?
    Last edited by Masu; Apr 7, 2018 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Indeed...and to me the sole existence of 4p version is how sega confess they're totally aware solo version is kind of bs but they still released it as is...
    I've not ran 4p version but can you actually rez other players?
    Yes? Moon Atomizers are still allowed.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]