Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    s they're totally aware solo version is kind of bs but they still released it as is...
    its been out for a couple of weeks, you still cant clear it? even with cheese? ww

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    its been out for a couple of weeks, you still cant clear it? even with cheese? ww
    Made it to Elder Omega ONCE.
    *snip*Not in the mood for those bullshit, like NOT AT ALL
    *snip*:
    I gonna keep procrastinating a bit more. wwwwwwwwww..

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    (2nd attempt)Yeah cuz Omega Hunar and the floor still hits hard even with 2600 HP, Automate can't save me and S4:Steel Resolve somehow failed too. I need to get good and clear Stage 4 order or get a fire Partizan and abuse Charge Parrying.

Quote Originally Posted by ralf542 View Post
    (2nd attempt)Yeah cuz Omega Hunar and the floor still hits hard even with 2600 HP, Automate can't save me and S4:Steel Resolve somehow failed too. I need to get good and clear Stage 4 order or get a fire Partizan and abuse Charge Parrying.
    The downfall of tank builds is the amount of time spent dying. A manly glass build can proudly die in mere seconds and restart the quest in about 5 unless the XQ girl is showing off with the healing jam on Deus again. Meanwhile an automate stacked scrub will have an agonizing time going through all 4 floors just to run out of mates on the last floor and eat an Over End. The pure amount of git gudness pouring into you when you're going 20 deaths per hour is amazing

Quote Originally Posted by vantpers View Post
    The downfall of tank builds is the amount of time spent dying. The pure amount of git gudness pouring into you when you're going 20 deaths per hour is amazing
    Well you see it takes me max 3 minutes to reach Stage 5, run out of mates and just die with tank build. I could probably clear it in 1-2 minutes with glass canon build because i'm so awesome. It's just that tank Hu/Su has a have different play style and I need to get better.

The downfall of tank builds is the amount of time spent dying. A manly glass build can proudly die in mere seconds and restart the quest in about 5 unless the XQ girl is showing off with the healing jam on Deus again. Meanwhile an automate stacked scrub will have an agonizing time going through all 4 floors just to run out of mates on the last floor and eat an Over End. The pure amount of git gudness pouring into you when you're going 20 deaths per hour is amazing
    >"Scub"
    >"Manly"
    >"Git Gud"
    ITT:Shitposts

Literally nothing wrong with tanking if you have the HP for it,but if you're running out of mates before even getting to omega hunar then thats on you,not the stages.
    Spoiler!

Made it to Elder Omega ONCE.
    as what class? you should be able to clear it easy with HR

i dont want to know how so much hp is still causing you to fail, thats severely bad

S4:Steel Resolve somehow failed too.
    Well first of all I'd change that S4 into something thats actually useful, like, I don't know, lifesteal?

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    >"Scub"
    >"Manly"
    >"Git Gud"
    ITT:Shitposts

Literally nothing wrong with tanking if you have the HP for it,but if you're running out of mates before even getting to omega hunar then thats on you,not the stages.
    No it's a very quality filled post where I subtly suggested that sometimes the best defensive is good offensive. No need to lower your damage too much when there are better methods of clearing it. Not clearing stage 4 order fast enough to get double damage on Hunar does lower your chances of clearing the quests. Not to say time-wise reaching stage 5 in half the time makes it less annoying to fail it. Having a learning experience with the quest is also something positive. I am not really saying to no units it, but it's pretty much a fact that the faster you kill something the less chances it has to kill you, and so aiming for sweetspots is advised.

One of those sweetspots is Hero that can stay in the air negating 90% of attacks on certain stages and then spam almost free iframes whenever something dares to enter his air space. And all of that is at a pace fast enough to S rank.

One of those sweetspots is Hero that can stay in the air negating 90% of attacks on certain stages and then spam almost free iframes whenever something dares to enter his air space. And all of that is at a pace fast enough to S rank.
    and yet people who do this still can't clear it, i mean i guess its time people "git gud" or just 4man the ez modo version