Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    Yes? Moon Atomizers are still allowed.
    So why not disallow the use of them for 4p as dolls are not allowed for solo? More challenging and forcing group to care about each other which this game should call moaaaar often about...
    Edit: So you need 0 efforts for 4p while for solo... to achieve exact same goal (except Invade NT?)...Isn't there something wrong from a design point of view as technically it's primarily to grant access to xpert?
    Last edited by Masu; Apr 7, 2018 at 04:20 PM.

Because we need even less player interactions nowadays, right? There is nothing wrong with design perspective either, a multiplayer game makes things easier if you team up with other players.

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    Edit: So you need 0 efforts for 4p while for solo... to achieve exact same goal (except Invade NT?)...Isn't there something wrong from a design point of view as technically it's primarily to grant access to xpert?
    This depends on one's point of view.

If we're talking about a MULTIplayer game, then maybe requesting solo players to have a lot better reflexes and concentration than party players is valid design, since... well... generally "MULTIplayer" means that the game is design around multiple players, and generally soloing is just allowed but not encouraged. So Solo players wanting to participate in multiplayer environment should have higher than required reflexes/stats/etc..

If we're talking about a SOLOplayer game where multiplayer is simply allowed, then I agree it seems wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    This depends on one's point of view.

If we're talking about a MULTIplayer game, then maybe requesting solo players to have a lot better reflexes and concentration than party players is valid design, since... well... generally "MULTIplayer" means that the game is design around multiple players, and generally soloing is just allowed but not encouraged. So Solo players wanting to participate in multiplayer environment should have higher than required reflexes/stats/etc..

If we're talking about a SOLOplayer game where multiplayer is simply allowed, then I agree it seems wrong.
    I was going to write a long post explaining but honestly I couldn't have worded it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    Also, the new 8-man raid boss pretty much "betrays" the fact that it will be a Castle.
    To me it says Omega Falz Apprentice. Probably not what people would have expected but there is reason to think that, going by TDs and the fact Buster Quests are a spin on the idea of "tower defense".

Quote Originally Posted by Masu View Post
    So why not disallow the use of them for 4p as dolls are not allowed for solo? More challenging and forcing group to care about each other which this game should call moaaaar often about...
    You have made a mistake thinking that solo run is a baseline requirement. Solo quest is an extra over the party quest.

Then again, the clearance rate is not even close to 100%, so I dont see your point anyway. There is an evident presence of effort in 4p, if zero gear beginners will be nuked on stage 1 through the following 5-10 minutes, failing order for stage 2 and stuck in healing jamming.

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

On one hand; finally I can run Mega Mecha Awakening for unit affix fodder without praying to the random eq gods
    On the other hand; they are totally going to stick a run limit on it, thus foiling my plans of spamming Very Hard
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugs View Post
    To me it says Omega Falz Apprentice. Probably not what people would have expected but there is reason to think that, going by TDs and the fact Buster Quests are a spin on the idea of "tower defense".
    I wanna fight Dark Falz Mothra from the anime though ;A;
    Last edited by Zorak000; Apr 8, 2018 at 11:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golgotha View Post
    You have made a mistake thinking that solo run is a baseline requirement. Solo quest is an extra over the party quest.

Then again, the clearance rate is not even close to 100%, so I dont see your point anyway*snip*.
    Ye, after thinking about what Dark Mits wrote, seeking some YT runs and this... I think I too much focused on the fact H&H was solo only and so I watched at current situation the opposite way as it should be.

Cautiously waiting for endless quest since i been pestering them to add something like this everytime they ask what kind of quest i want to see for the future update.

just give me my new skills already