Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    That's not the Issue. If you want Henkaku you NEED firmware 3.60. You can upgrade from 3.60 to 3.65 and keep Henkaku but you can't install Henkaku from 3.65 Firmware. And 3.65 still isn't the newest firmware.
    You didn't properly read what I wrote.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    You didn't properly read what I wrote.
    And you missed the point. There are currently no plans to make Henkaku installation work from Firmwares higher than 3.60. You can wait how long you want but you'll still need Firmware 3.60 to get Henkaku working on higher Firmwares and that's what the dude is currently focusing on.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    And you missed the point. There are currently no plans to make Henkaku installation work from Firmwares higher than 3.60. You can wait how long you want but you'll still need Firmware 3.60 to get Henkaku working on higher Firmwares and that's what the dude is currently focusing on.
    Yup, you didn't read my post properly. Right now, yes, you need firmware 3.60 to upgrade to 3.65 via a non-SONY method. That being said, TheFloW found another exploit which he's not revealing yet that allows you to install Henkaku on SONY's firmware 3.67 update, but he's not releasing it now, he's waiting for SONY not to give a shit anymore to avoid the issue we had with the initial Henkaku release where a new firmware was released soon after.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=638iaLiXXcM

Sony doesn't seem to care about Vita, you should just save up some money and get PS4 instead.