Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    i dont recall zondeel being that over powered at all lately, im pretty sure the current zondeel+tech combo is fine. nerf isnt really that necessary but oh well
    i'm sure that literally no one has supercharged zondeel crafted and on top of that the videos floating around arent even taking advantage of talis tech bonus. maybe not even bolt tree.

i can guarentee that if the player base was left to their on devices, zondeel with motav would grown into something really stupid.

https://twitter.com/lyco_pso2/status/984244748197097472

The DPS on Zondeel seems to be pretty good with Motav compared to everything else.

10 Bucks that Sega only designed it for Hero and forgot the type of shenanigans Fo/Te could do with it

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    i'm sure that literally no one has supercharged zondeel crafted and on top of that the videos floating around arent even taking advantage of talis tech bonus. maybe not even bolt tree.

i can guarentee that if the player base was left to their on devices, zondeel with motav would grown into something really stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

The DPS on Zondeel seems to be pretty good with Motav compared to everything else.

10 Bucks that Sega only designed it for Hero and forgot the type of shenanigans Fo/Te could do with it
    apparently stacking it out DPS'd T0 Zonde, dam shame, i still hate being locked in place with T0 Zonde and it being not so Talis friendly, wake me when some good lighting techs come out Zzzz (what i mean by that is more mobile and yes I'm well aware of good Ra/Na Zonde are) the other techs Gi and Sa Zonde are uhh iunno kinda bleh, maybe they got better last buff and i havent tried them but with the current game all these years ive been less inclined to use Lighting techs since well the others do a whole lot better

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    OpieOP

it absolutely makes 0 sense. ranger has no striking multis whatsoever outside of sharpshooter and first hit. sharpshooter will never happen for katana except for some really retardedly fringe situations and First Hit is well...

First hit.

A ranger enabled bow would have made significantly more sense than katana.

Also FiBr was given legitimacy and birth in EP3 with a handful of changes that occured then on top of the Magatsu Katana that dropped then.
    it's ultimately just a stick to equip to let you be a bird for more time, but then again they could have just only made gunslashes if that was the intention

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

Given the pot and the trend with *14, this was definitely designed for TE and FO. Unlike Atra, this also benefits TE for weaving support techs and using them from range if needed. I think they just didn't consider how it would affect Zondeel detonation.

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    apparently stacking it out DPS'd T0 Zonde, dam shame, i still hate being locked in place with T0 Zonde and it being not so Talis friendly, wake me when some good lighting techs come out Zzzz (what i mean by that is more mobile and yes I'm well aware of good Ra/Na Zonde are) the other techs Gi and Sa Zonde are uhh iunno kinda bleh, maybe they got better last buff and i havent tried them but with the current game all these years ive been less inclined to use Lighting techs since well the others do a whole lot better
    Most lightning techs received a good buff as of EP5, which is why we got a resurgence of Lightning FO/FI (well that is until SEGA decided to make FO/TE god again). Gizonde is a very strong mobbing tech now, Sazonde is vastly underrated, as a good stack of them already was better DPS than Zonde 0 on single target bosses, except it's less sustainable. I'm not even fully sure Zondeel spam beats Zondeel into Sazonde spam, but we'll have to wait for people to test out and crunch numbers