Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

i feel like ive just been rejected by my crush except its me begging a boss to beat the crap out of me and it utterly failing to do so.

Its just a reskin.
    At least the fem vocals in the bgm was hot.
    Spoiler!

Yeah pretty sad, especially considering the patterns themselves can be threatening enough, but he literally hits for less than boosted PI loser which is...huh.... a strange decision

I liked the fight since Loser was a fun EQ back then and they didn't butcher him at all while giving a new Moveset that improves on the original.
    But the rewards are a joke. like 15 excubes with 50% Prem, 250% RDR and 100% Tri and 50% Daily?
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Apr 11, 2018 at 06:03 AM.

The hell with these low damage numbers indeed, destroy my shit loser c'mon!

at least he's not as hilariously aggravating to chase around as the fucking dragon was, even with the whole mixup mechanic

someone in my run had zanverse up on his core whenever they could, we didn't manage to bust it open until the end, when they realized how to open it
    old habits die hard i guess

drop pool was a complete disappointment, but loser's always been a fun boss to fight to me, and the whole mixup thing is kinda neat, but yeah he does seem to hit like a wet noodle provided you don't sit in any kind of aoe for an extended period of time (even then its not really punishing aside from maybe 1 or 2 attacks)

i even managed to take a sword rain thing to the face during the last rotation he did, and it sure as hell did kill me but i only took around.. 1700? with te buffs, mh up and an hp drink my hu could probably sit in that and laugh, 'course there's no point in even bothering to try (plus, its got a lot of variance from what i remember, 1700 was probably a pretty low roll, i did see some people take 3000+)

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

boss was fun. Would rather do this over shitty jamada dragon any day. Drops suck tho but I guess they assume Crest drop+chance of 14* is enough of an incentive to run this.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Huh, I actually enjoyed something in pso2

When has that happened? Not for at least a year
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02

Apparently the 14* Launcher quadruples normal Attacks. Hitting enemy with one Normal Attack makes it hit 4 times.
    Then there is also the Ra equipable Katana....

Ra/Br New Meta!
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Apr 11, 2018 at 07:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Apparently the 14* quadruples normal Attacks. Hitting enemy with one Normal Attack makes it hit 4 times.
    Then there is also the Ra equipable Katana....

Ra/Br New Meta!
    Which 14*?

First Omega Loser run was an absolute disaster. We finished with 50 seconds left. Nobody managed to open the clock. One of my party members got a Clawdem, though. The new music is amazing; especially the parts with the Omega vocals.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

I meant the launcher. I skipped over a word >,<

14* Dual Blades increase Power by 8%, restore gear automatically when in the air. Apparently it also Recovers while Kestrel Rampage type-0 is being performed

14* Twin Daggers boost power by 9%, stop PP recovery at 50%. While PP is 50% or lower PP consumption is reduced by 30% and PP Recovery boosted by 30%
    Last edited by XrosBlader821; Apr 11, 2018 at 07:31 AM.