Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Well affix: Loser Reverie. Not shocking if we see double and apprentice counterparts too. Boost t-atk by 40 at cost of 20hp. So maybe Apprentice boost r-atk? And for what cost?

And no new combo affix yet.

Thou either I was unlucky or I only got 3 / 4 slots weapons with Loser Reverie on it... The number of drops doesn't help either.

This new EQ is barely a DF Loser V3 (more like V2.5?) rather than a new EQ in its own right.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

14* Talis Boost Power by 13% and reduce charge time of Support techniques to 0

i tried this EQ today and we couldnt finish , barely destroyed for good 1 arm , we never open the clock for once , i was a fi/hu with dark poison knuckles (the ones which drops from box duval) and no results im starting considering to use my OT invade DS with poison too against him

Correct me if I'm wrong but is expert matching (XH) Loser actually longer and harder than normal matching (XH)?

Between 10 - 15 minutes on non-expert here. First one is finished without the clock broken, second one did (cause I just realized that it works with poison status so I spammed Ramegid and Gimegid in 2nd run). Slow, but ok.

First one for me took about 13min (expert). It could be that people are still getting used to the new moves and time will be reduce.

15min 13min 10min for me. I'm on Expert

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

I guess I'll just go die.
    Sorry bro only Ranger/Bravers are allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!

The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post

I guess I'll just go die.
    eh it kinda makes slightly more sense since braver feels more of a hunter+ranger hybrid, then fighter got the boots since bouncer feels more like fighter+techer

too bad buster never made it over from nova; piles and halos sounded like they would have carried the spirit of force+gunner