-Stage is beautiful
    -The change on some of his attacks like the time freeze swords

Cons
    -Luther is absolutely slow as hell, it felt like I was on VH
    -He hits way too softly it's ridiculous
    -Crystal loot pool is rather small
    -Definitely not aggressive enough what so ever

give it 5/10
    This EQ let me down so much, one of my favorite raid bosses in the games and it's already boring after the first EQ. I don't how this took them months to do and what a disappointment this was 1st day and I'm usually never like this on new "content"
    Last edited by ArcaneTechs; Apr 12, 2018 at 02:28 AM.

It is alright. I do agree it should have just been a higher difficulty of the normal EQ instead of being its own EQ. I did like the time shifts in mid attacks and what they did to his final time stop but other than that it was the same fight. The arena is very pretty and the theme is alright. I find it lacks some of the intensity of the original but not to a horrible degree. Did love the vocals in slow phase tho.
    『Founder of the Church of Bah-Rehst』

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    also nobody anwser my question if knukles are a good idea against omega loser
    To answer your question, yes they're okay but back in the day, I had a preference for TDs at Loser
    And I always felt I benefited from being aerial with Loser as he moves around alot and most of his breakable parts are above ground.

Has anyone tried breaking absolutely every part on Omega Loser and seeing if that increases his drop rate? wondering if he has one of those old gimmicks for his drops.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatflyer View Post
    Has anyone tried breaking absolutely every part on Omega Loser and seeing if that increases his drop rate? wondering if he has one of those old gimmicks for his drops.
    had one run where almost every part was broken, didn't change how bad the drop pool is

So... in order to be able to do this EQ I have to clear the new XQ first?

Quote Originally Posted by Angry_Ryudo View Post
    So... in order to be able to do this EQ I have to clear the new XQ first?
    No. The new XQ is related to the expert mode matching.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

http://pso2.jp/players/news/21451/

turns out low amount of drops was a bug. Emergency Maint to fix this. People are theorizing that low drops is cause of leftover apos dorios code from regular loser EQ.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

18 13* rappy eggs in item record.

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    To answer your question, yes they're okay but back in the day, I had a preference for TDs at Loser
    And I always felt I benefited from being aerial with Loser as he moves around alot and most of his breakable parts are above ground.
    Loser had like total 2 attack that could hit you in the air (the energy balls/other thingies) that are fairly easy to spin through. You can even spin through the carousel no problem.
    So just spin around like a mad man at the top of the stage. Good times were had up there with a couple other random TDers back in the day.