Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

He does next to no damage, he still has pretty much all the same attacks that regular Loser had and dies almost as fast.

He has a couple of changes to some attacks (like the floating swords which now follow you) but overall it's just a really lazy rehashing of a boss we've been fighting for years. I love the Loser fight (he is my favourite raid boss) but I just don't see the point in Omega Loser.

It's the same fight more or less. Very weak from Sega. It pretty much sets the tone of the entire state of the game for me at the moment.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

He was hitting me for about 300 damage most of the time without Deband (and my units are over 2 years old), his attack patterns are basically the same with some minor changes that don't really matter, they didn't make any changes to accommodate for Hero cheese (can float above almost every attack if you want) and his drops are a few 7-10* trash. All I wanted was them to capture the feel of Loser back in the day and they failed miserably. Don't think I'll be going out of my way to do this EQ, 14*s aren't an incentive since the drop rate is too pathetic.

i just wonder when omega elder will apear so we can have a 2nd boosted round in profound invasion .

also nobody anwser my question if knukles are a good idea against omega loser

10/10 fight

will spam

i've grown tired of retarded hitbox spam and ridiculously hard hitting attacks

so this EQ is an extremely welcome change of pace to the nonsense of dragon and boosted raid bosses.

also i'm like 99% sure they're gonna give us a rematch for this boss lol.

my TMPA took 8 mins but that was with really bad rng on clock opening so it could have been cut down by a minute or 2.

I enjoy fighting Omega Loser but it's just the original one with a different coat of paint and a couple of changed up attacks that are so weak it doesn't even matter.

Though, it's nice finally having something in EP5 I can call fun even if it is just a lazy redo of ep2 content.

With the trash loot, I prefer to grind dragon over Loser. A chance to get Demonia is better for me that what I get from loser (other than Talis)

I like to fight loser so this fight is a ok.

I got the 14* Talisman from it. Seems cool. Just tap any support pa and it’s instant. Seems to also boost damage in some way but I could be wrong. It’s 1850 taTk at +35 unaffixed, just 55 from dropped affixes. I have a Eternal Psycho Drive yet found myself using the Talisman more. Felt very fast and powerful. The EQ I enjoyed, had the epic classic music. Tiny weird drop pool at end ( yet the 2nd Luther EQ ever this morning dropped me the Talisman, shocked from the tiny drop pool.
    Susi
    Ship 2

EPD and 14*Talis? you are one lucky bastard. with instant full charge from talis pp convert and orbit series may back in business
    Last edited by oratank; Apr 11, 2018 at 11:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    EPD and 14*Talis? you are one lucky bastard. with instant full charge from talis pp convert and orbit series may back in business
    Its not every tech.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireswordRus View Post
    But if u take mpa with a lot boses in 1 time, and if FI have war cry lv10 ,FI win
    -----------------------Flashing-----------------------------------------------Tagami--------------------------
    Spoiler!