Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Electrochemist View Post
    it's not too hard to open him up, most dark techs will do it. my favourite to use is Gimegid
    Yup very easy to open.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Which makes it even more baffling that some non expert MPA's take up to 20 min to kill him.
    At the current state he's in, even without opening his clock immediately it should be clear-able sub 10 minutes for any competent mpa.

Anything beyond that, I really don't know whats going on, he's really really easy at XH.

At the current state he's in, even without opening his clock immediately it should be clear-able sub 10 minutes for any competent mpa.

Anything beyond that, I really don't know whats going on, he's really really easy at XH.
    i think the cause i couldnt complete the round of the morning could be me , are the knuckles a good choice against him? ( i had box dubal ones , dark with poison), the OT invade dual blades (dark with poison) are a good choice too or should i stick with the knuckles (btw FI/HU and BO/hu respectively)

an alternative choice i have i a zeinesis dark katana with poison too (BR/HU)

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post
    i think the cause i couldnt complete the round of the morning could be me , are the knuckles a good choice against him? ( i had box dubal ones , dark with poison), the OT invade dual blades (dark with poison) are a good choice too or should i stick with the knuckles (btw FI/HU and BO/hu respectively)

There will be atleast one person in most MPAs with techs sufficient enough to open it.
    I think gearing to open the clock as any other class is pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by SteveCZ View Post
    Yup very easy to open.
    Ah yes, very easy, to the point that I literally whacked away at the clock for the entire run with my dark element wand + wand gear element skill learned, and ramegid type-0 always on, without even poisoning the clock one single bit until Omega Loser finally dies.

I think gearing to even poison the clock is kind of pointless, since you'd have access to his neck core at specific down conditions and when the mantle crystals are broken ayway.

But maybe I'm just that unlucky. But maybe I just need to spam gimegid instead.
    Last edited by AnikaSteinberg; Apr 11, 2018 at 02:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by silo1991 View Post

Or just get a friend who plays any of these:
    Fo
    Te
    Bo
    Su
    Hr

I often break the clock entirely by myself as Te/Hu and all I do are a bunch of normal attacks and the 0.3% Poison Chance of Ramegid-0 tick. From my experience back in EP2 don't bother with status effect weapons unless you're running Halfline boost.

There will be atleast one person in most MPAs with techs sufficient enough to open it.
    in the run i played there wasnt any mage , and i knew that posibility ,

also why nobody care about status effects anymore ,from my point of view in seasonal EQs these are vital for finishing the rounds the soonest posible and now with omega Loser are important again
    another reason is , if i dont see rangers in raids why i wouldnt expect runs without mages

i did nonexpert runs exclusively today, first was 21 minutes long, second and third were around 15 minutes
    P S O W
    (´_ゝ`) current chars: ジョゼフィン / ジョゼフ / リノ | playerid: ponponparapara
    died to SEGAC corporate robots on 05/01/2016, never forget

I expected nothing and I'm still disappointed.

Had to do the first time in non-expert because I haven't played since before that XQ came out. It was the first one and I had fun. Loser is Loser is Loser. Second time today as Expert was still alright, tho annoyingly after he died and it faded to white my game got stuck. Oh well, I don't play this enough to care about drops anymore anyway :V

I mean, I wish he did more damage, but shrug.
    FiliaMortis * SARA-013 * Kiyoko * Akane * Vikky * Mei * Alicia * Ophelia

Mattykins - Ship 02