Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

New wand PA looks great. I can already see a 14* wand in the future that reduces charge time + power increase to it to match and/or surpass Lavis Cannon.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

rip ryuji and yusuke not getting outfits from this collab ;-;
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by wefwq View Post
    Really curious about endless quest. I do seriously hope it's not something like terribly done CQ x XQ mashup.
    Video is sort of blurry, but it looks like you get to keep your stats and gear since I see that the characters are at Lv80 and are more equipped than the regular CM.

Off-topic:

-Curious about the new compound techs. You equip them on your weapons (thank God, out of room on my sub-pallets) and they use PP, wonder how powerful they are?

-Boss raid looks fun, hope it brings great EXP.

-Daily Boosts stock up seems a bit pointless for me since I only get premium when I try to cap every class, therefor doing my dailies everyday to get Bonus Keys. Once every class is capped, I care more or less about daily boost and if I want to stay at 50%, the first daily order takes less than 5 minutes to do everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Video is sort of blurry, but it looks like you get to keep your stats and gear since I see that the characters are at Lv80 and are more equipped than the regular CM.

Off-topic:

-Curious about the new compound techs. You equip them on your weapons (thank God, out of room on my sub-pallets) and they use PP, wonder how powerful they are?
    Also I think I saw that they didn't consume Compound charge so they seem to be compounds that behave like regular Techniques.

In other news more Fo/Te Buffs

COULD IT BE THAT SEGA FINALLY RELEASED SOME CONTENT WITH APP RAID? and it actually looks like they put some work into something for once? It's been years since we got some actual content

Apprentice fight looked nice Using DB loser in a Star Fox 64-esque type manner and her complete form looking like some corrupted Fly was super neat.

So from what I saw, does this mean that the entire [Apprentice] boss fight will be with us in [Loser] Dark Blast form the entire time? If so, that's pretty neat, and a clever way to have an A.I.S.-eqsue fight in Omega. It basically looks like Yamato with an extra objective to protect/charge the tank in that case, which has no complaints from me since that is one of my favorite EQs.
    Last edited by Anduril; May 22, 2018 at 01:28 PM.

DF Apprentice Complete Form Is Finally Here.

About time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduril View Post
    So from what I saw, does this mean that the entire [Apprentice] boss fight will be with us in [Loser] Dark Blast form the entire time? If so, that's pretty neat, and a clever way to have an A.I.S.-eqsue fight in Omega. It basically looks like Yamato with an extra objective to protect/charge the tank in that case, which has no complaints from me since that is one of my favorite EQs.
    Makes you wonder how we're suppose to keep that form during an entire EQ? This is the Marble Garden Zone of Sonic 3 all over again where SEGA doesn't explain how Tails can keep flying for so long only during this boss battle.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Makes you wonder how we're suppose to keep that form during an entire EQ? This is the Marble Garden Zone of Sonic 3 all over again where SEGA doesn't explain how Tails can keep flying for so long only during this boss battle.
    I guess the explanation will be along the lines of the dimension/space Apprentice is in is overflowing with darker energy to the point where Apprentice can take full form for the 1st time in ages and that while PC is in the dimension, his DF Loser form can be fully sustained while there non-stop.

Or it will be gibberish and not make any sense when they do explain it lol.