Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Arkuma suit mini? Should have expected it. Did I also see Omega Chrome Dragon? lol
    Remembering the Universe. Click below!

At this point I don't even understand what they are doing with the SG scratch, the Falz one had super short availability so it seemed they'd be ramping them up, then the current Mother one has been around forever, and the new one is a rehash of ancient "popular" outfits (ones that you actually never see anyone using nowadays) turned into layerwear. They could have at least reissued the Falz stuff, I didn't have the jewels for that at the time but was hoping it'd return after the Mother stuff.

short of SG? buster and arena are your man

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    At this point I don't even understand what they are doing with the SG scratch, the Falz one had super short availability so it seemed they'd be ramping them up, then the current Mother one has been around forever, and the new one is a rehash of ancient "popular" outfits (ones that you actually never see anyone using nowadays) turned into layerwear. They could have at least reissued the Falz stuff, I didn't have the jewels for that at the time but was hoping it'd return after the Mother stuff.
    The Falz one was literally a revive of 2 Scratches with some new stuff sprinkled in. It wasn't really meant to be around for long.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    short of SG? buster and arena are your man
    Earning SG isn't a problem, I've got over 6k unused because there isn't anything to spend them on.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    The Falz one was literally a revive of 2 Scratches with some new stuff sprinkled in. It wasn't really meant to be around for long.
    Yes, but 1 month of availability was simply way too short for new items considering they aren't buyable, so I expected they'd be doing more regular revival scratches. Arguably the main scratch is around for too long, it could really be 4 months instead of 6.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; May 22, 2018 at 10:04 AM.

Well think of it this way. We just got done with allll of the ep4 SG stuff, big time. Even I got the 40 pull consolation prize. But times up and theres literally nothing to scrape out from ep5! cause you know.

Good thing people have been asking for layered zelsius and other stuff for a while, might as well get on it.

Yes, but 1 month of availability was simply way too short for new items considering they aren't buyable, so I expected they'd be doing more regular revival scratches. Arguably the main scratch is around for too long, it could really be 4 months instead of 6.
    afaik the new stuff had a way higher drop rate than the old stuff. If you wanted to scratch specifically for the old stuff you'd had a utterly profound time. but yeah making the revives longer and New ones shorter would be more fun.

Anybody get a glimpse on how 14 Pets are done (straight upgrade from drops or conversion mats)?

Quote Originally Posted by Kintama View Post
    Any videos out yet?
    Tuka P is the key.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.