Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default [PSO2] Flashpoints

The idea behind this is to make miniature snippets of stories for my characters. A groove of instances upon which they interact with another (yes I know I am not the first). Also being a redemption of whatever story I did have here till it got buried... ANYWAY ENJOY!

CAUTION: These would not be in any order, so time differentials will vary!

Being a Hero for a Day A Cipher and Reign Tale
    Spoiler!

Commander in Chief: Yamanaka A Kira and "Geist" Tale
    Spoiler!

Goddess of Creation A Naomi Isa Tale
    Spoiler!

You return! I've wonder were you've been this whole time. How's it going?
    Spoiler!

Hey! Everything is fine, just decided to make this since I was back on the game (again) And thank you, I am glad you enjoyed the little snip.

Spoiler!

@yoshiblue
    You know I am so glad you interpret it the way you did - the last and previous clips I did. I'll make the change with the DOUBLE voice - perhaps putting the 2nd voice as [ ] or { } and ill make it a mention being interpreted by the protagonist - as far as the name in nihongo; without spoiling too much that is in the character of the protagonist however her name is given above which im sure you noticed . Other than that you gave me great things to look forward to in this writing - and yes this will conclude!

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Ack, I'm having such a tough time finding responses to your chapters. I just read your second, and I can't really pick anything apart in each.
    I can say that, because you just throw us right in, it feels like a painting or a trailer. The style of the two are unique, with the first having a heavy fantasy feeling and the second being more down to earth.
    I feel like, the more you write, the more of a flow it'll have. But for now, they're a neat snippet of your character's lives.

As for the Double speak, I think what he did is what's typical in two headed creatures. At least, in my experience.
    Last edited by Zorafim; Apr 19, 2018 at 02:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I can say that, because you just throw us right in, it feels like a painting or a trailer. ...But for now, they're a neat snippet of your character's lives.
    Yeah, that is exactly it. As I did mention the point of Flashpoint is that it picks instances involving said characters (much like a video game) which is in no particular order - more so this is me extracting cool scenes out of my head instead of writing a grandiose story - granted I still want to do that. Don't get me wrong however, it is a challenge writing in this style and it is something in practice.

However you hit the nail on the head and I am glad you garner the feeling of it being a painting or trailer - its every encouraging which would invoke a lot more.

That's probably the best way to start, doing the most fun and interesting things first. It might screw you over if you decide to make a full thing of it, but that's better than you not being able to start due to lack of experience or motivation.
    I love working in paintings. Getting a certain element or feeling, and using it as best as I can. So I can appreciate your use of it.
    I kind of want to see the buildup to it or where it leads to, but I acknowledge that that's not as important as what's happening now.

Goddess of Creation II Continuation

WARINING: EXPLICIT NATURE - VIEWERS DISCRETION ADVISED.
    Spoiler!

Spoiler!