Exclamation know id know password but dont know email

when i wanted login on my alt account i get this...

Verification-IP-Address-Change.jpg

tried login on pso2 homepage but didnt found my email

searched on google but found this...

https://faq.sega.jp/faq/show/4273?ca...domain=default

https://cha.isao.net/profile_oem/OEM...duct_name=sega

https://gw.sega.jp/gw/support/inquir...html?gi=segaGW

wanted change / recorvery my email but they asked me for old one what i already forgot

asked too on B7 discord and on reddit so i decided try send support ticked to SEGA for tell me my email

i created email like 3 years ago and never used it again

so basically im ´´banned´´

i know you hate me but please help me

Either remember / recover the email address or make a new account, I don't know any other way.

It's technically against the TOS to even hold more than one account, so that makes it very unlikely that Support would want to help you.

That aside, if you ever logged into that account even once, you would have been asked to set a recovery e-mail address. Would you happen to remember what you used as the 2nd address? Or did you use a burner e-mail address for that too? If you remember, you can also use that e-mail to log in as well.

Going by how they handle stuff, you even need your email address to see detailed account info/change your SEGA ID user settings. If you can't even provide only that much probably to them you're no less than random bum who ask for someone else's ID.
    Better pack it up and start new ID, and make sure to be more carefull next time.

Never use throwaway email address for something like this, it's not like they'll be spamming your email with newsletter every single day anyway, and even this can be turned off if you know how to navigate their website.
    Last edited by wefwq; Apr 30, 2018 at 11:41 AM.

"Remember that, kid! Write it down on your hand if you don't trust your head!" - Jester

Quote Originally Posted by Lyrise View Post
    That aside, if you ever logged into that account even once, you would have been asked to set a recovery e-mail address. Would you happen to remember what you used as the 2nd address? Or did you use a burner e-mail address for that too? If you remember, you can also use that e-mail to log in as well.
    wait how i recorvery / change email adres when i cant remmember my old one i just created new gmail and never used it again