Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    You must've checked a long time ago because it's pretty good now
    It's good on Gunner but on Ranger it's not that great.

It shines the most with Normal attacks and given the nature of Weak Bullets that's not something you really wanna do. Not to mention 10% Latent only boosts Damage within a certain range while sharpshooter forces you to shoot from a certain distance. While, these two do overlap you're gonna have to be always at exactly a certain distance which limits your positioning greatly. And well Gunner's gameplay is pretty much "stay in enemies face" so the needle shines the most there.

It seems Sega already knows about April 4th crests not being give out base what note on maintenance page on bumped.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/21538/?page=2

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Maybe we'll get a few bonus crests thrown our way.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

It shines the most with Normal attacks and given the nature of Weak Bullets that's not something you really wanna do. Not to mention 10% Latent only boosts Damage within a certain range while sharpshooter forces you to shoot from a certain distance. While, these two do overlap you're gonna have to be always at exactly a certain distance which limits your positioning greatly. And well Gunner's gameplay is pretty much "stay in enemies face" so the needle shines the most there.
    The distance you need to be to have both the potential and SS up is the same distance you'd need to be to have SS up and not have damage dropoff, no? So that doesn't really matter much.

Quote Originally Posted by Silent_Flower View Post
    It seems Sega already knows about April 4th crests not being give out base what note on maintenance page on bumped.

http://pso2.jp/players/news/21538/?page=2
    I just logged in and saw that the crest campaign reward became advance capsules (A to F) lmao, at least they're aware of that now

Also, uploading some PSO2 musics on Youtube when i got enough time to do it, i might have what you're looking for : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHr...C9cNXO0AjuItAA

Quote Originally Posted by Saagonsa View Post
    The distance you need to be to have both the potential and SS up is the same distance you'd need to be to have SS up and not have damage dropoff, no? So that doesn't really matter much.
    Lemme explain this with a picture.

You're really better off just investing in a Atra Rifle, the S4 makes standing snipe a lot more reliable while the Needle will just give you headache, especially in EQ's like Dragon where you constantly need to Reposition yourself and being as far as possible is more beneficial than being just the right distance for 2 abilities to proc.

Gunner doesn't have to deal with stuff like SS (not even Gu/Ra so the Needle is much better on that Class.

Lemme explain this with a picture.

You're really better off just investing in a Atra Rifle, the S4 makes standing snipe a lot more reliable while the Needle will just give you headache, especially in EQ's like Dragon where you constantly need to Reposition yourself and being as far as possible is more beneficial than being just the right distance for 2 abilities to proc.

Gunner doesn't have to deal with stuff like SS (not even Gu/Ra so the Needle is much better on that Class.
    That didn't address my point at all though

ooo wee someone who knows what i mean bbbb and then theres someone else who doesnt get it