Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Quite an update right here.

Hum unless Google translator is bollocks that website just confirmed that Limit break insurance isn't once per quest.

"Especially the poison trap will be added with the effect of continuing damage, and it will become a valid attack against any boss!" Again I hope Google didn't bork it up.

No concrete info about the high level class bonus tho. guess we have to see for ourselves when the patch hits.

Oh hey they're rebalancing a few things for Fo/Te
    - Photon Flare Cooldown reduced (probably from 100 to 90 sec to align more with the new lvl 85 skill)
    - PP convert Cooldown reduced and reduce/get rid of HP demerit

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    Hum unless Google translator is bollocks that website just confirmed that Limit break insurance isn't once per quest.

"Especially the poison trap will be added with the effect of continuing damage, and it will become a valid attack against any boss!" Again I hope Google didn't bork it up.

No concrete info about the high level class bonus tho. guess we have to see for ourselves when the patch hits.

- Photon Flare Cooldown reduced (probably from 100 to 90 sec to align more with the new lvl 85 skill)
    LBI is a last resort safety net if Iron Will rolls the 25% that would kill you (or you play an off-meta combo that doesn't involve IW, like Clawdem FI/BO or Yasha-NT FI/BR). It always activates if you take a kill shot that isn't blocked by another effect first, but the tradeoff is that each time you proc LBI in a Quest, it adds extra time to LB's cooldown.

I'm personally rather intrigued by A S-Roll Arts Mode. Considering the demo characters they use in the trailers are quite weak, ASRA could be quite a bit stronger than we think it is, which might make S-Roll Arts viable enough to take.

They still don't know what they're doing with Dodge Auto Field. We're not a support class, folks!
    Last edited by Altiea; Apr 27, 2018 at 03:58 PM.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    I'm personally rather intrigued by A S-Roll Arts Mode. Considering the demo characters they use in the trailers are quite weak, ASRA could be quite a bit stronger than we think it is, which might make S-Roll Arts viable enough to take.
    Still, if it's viable, everyone will have to go to S-Roll build o.o
    Well, with current SRollArts (and SRollUp) capped, I think I saw 10k+ ....... could be 20k with Garongo in SH TA at max gear, maybe (I forgot).

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    make me more op sega, give me more power creep!

was this info on the official site? i only remember the vid introducing the new skill
    On bottom right, beside new scratch illustration, with "new" tag, without any picture.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by Altiea View Post
    They still don't know what they're doing with Dodge Auto Field. We're not a support class, folks!
    I'm going to give Bo shit forever at this rate. Bo looked nice with 14*s but SEGA just has to remind me their skill tree design is a steaming pile of cow crap.

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post

make me more op sega, give me more power creep!

was this info on the official site? i only remember the vid introducing the new skill

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Quite a big update considering all that's involved. 85 level cap will finally arrive.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Finally, story content.
    Le Temps Detruit Tout
    Quote Originally Posted by Maenara View Post
    I am literally not dealing with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Tymek View Post
    Finally, story content.
    Pretty much the story progress, yeah.