Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast
    The Lone Gamer of the Apockalypse Zorak000's Avatar

what are memes

anyway ya'll are right, bouncer's PAs are all covered in thick coats of armor frames; not to mention they explicitly call out Mirage Step as what you need to use to set them off, if it worked with Jet Boot Escape and Blade Movement Escape I could see it going off more, but mirage step kinda breaks up what you are normally doing. heck, let it go off with Grand Wave split-action cowards!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryutensei View Post
    Passing up the pre-Loser Bouncer 14*s is like choosing a plastic fork in a knife fight. Just when I think SEGA is starting to understand Bouncer as they release these 14*s that open players to a non-BoHu playstyle I get this meme of a Dual Blade crammed into Loser and double down on disappointment with a skill that does about as much for the class impact as 0 gear Photon Blades.
    yeah I'd use them if I had them, but I don't have them, so I can't use them. really, I just mean I would be more excited to get a quelle windea or the partisan than either of those (i'd be slightly excited for an akatsuki, and extremely happy to get a dual birb)

I could get a juniper with crests, but I got other stuff I'd rather have first. already got a rykros, but now im still slightly torn between sneedle or idk really, maybe an epd to free up my chronos stone for a different weapon type until some day in the way future when I need to pass the Atra Rod S4 ability up to some other monster weapon
    Last edited by Zorak000; May 5, 2018 at 01:21 PM.

uncheck expert checkbox problem solve

Yup, expert is entertainment cancer, i avoid expert mpas like the goddamn pest.

Quote Originally Posted by oratank View Post
    uncheck expert checkbox problem solve
    So true.

[Antagonistic Mode ON] I finally got into xpert clearing it with team mates
    Spoiler!
    ... Before that an average Omega Loser EQ was around 15 mins and got some over 20 mins... First run in xpert was under 7 minutes. It was like fighting the buffed "old" Loser...damn boring to play, not because I found it myself easy, just because pug was so OP that some phase were simply skipped or something, which made me quite confused after all those runs in non expert.
    First thing I said to a friend after clearing the EQ:
    - My pug did it sub 7mins...It was so fucking boring to play. I uncheck xpert next time.

I have yet to really uncheck it but it will most probably happen if I at least want to enjoy some EQs. Only real incentive to keep the xpert box checked is for multi run stuff where fast clearing is important to farm stuff, otherwise am not that one guy who will cry my mother because muh my boosts are wasted cause the "damn pug" was too "slow"/"weak"...

All I have to say is those who are always complaining content is too short/easy are most likely their own victims here [Antagonistic Mode OFF]

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Btw, wasn't that expert thing ...... even if you got it unchecked, once you got the requirement, you can be matched with expert players?
    rng again tho ._.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Btw, wasn't that expert thing ...... even if you got it unchecked, once you got the requirement, you can be matched with expert players?
    rng again tho ._.
    From my understanding, Xpert capable players are most likely checking the matching option which greatly increase the odds to get a 100% xpert pug.

Even with a checked expert I most likely run into noobs and slackers especially at Atrum. Last run was with 2 deaths again and took 20 mins... My poor Triboost died again on it.

I don't even bother to do dragon rematch nowadays. The 14* on dragon aren't that amazing for me since I don't play Hu, Fi or Bo (I already got the Dual Birds tho) and the Cronos stone isn't that appealing either now that I know you can't use Atra weapons as fodder and thus the S4's cant be transferred to future weapons.