Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Kril View Post
    LBI: the skill that kills your DPS!
    Only if you get hit. atpRtsd

Edit: Of course, if you don't get hit, it doesn't matter if you take the skill or not. LUL
    Last edited by Loveless62; May 10, 2018 at 09:20 AM.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9

Quote Originally Posted by Loveless62 View Post
    Only if you get hit. atpRtsd

Edit: Of course, if you don't get hit, it doesn't matter if you take the skill or not. LUL
    yo that's the shit that gets to me the most lmfao

its a skill that only matters when you take a fatal hit, else it doesnt even matter. so in the context of it being used

NotLikeThis

Quote Originally Posted by Saffran View Post
    I may have seen this wrong but the new Loser trigger seems to be 85/85.
    In any case, those high level boos will eat up all new SP from leveling up. Why the free power boost? I really don't get it.
    Single-party trigger Omega Loser will be level 80/80 for players while the OFL himself will be level 85.

https://youtu.be/SIe7TYW6aAk?t=2m39s

Additionally, the main site updated, saying that indeed, it is 80/80 reg classes and 80 for Hero.

Oh, so the 85 was the boss level, sorry.
    Also I found out that if you're lv 80 you can get the high level boost up to 5 as long as you have unused SP (and who wouldn't?) So it didn't work like I thought it would.

I thought the point of that ultimate BO skill was to free so many panels on your palette tbh.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

Yes and they could've made a far better job with the Bouncer skill if you could activate it with a well timed weapon action instead of Mirage step.
    They made 2 fields, that barely boost DPS if at all, activate with a move, that slows your DPS down.
    Creating good skills consistently isn't Segas strength.

I thought the point of that ultimate BO skill was to free so many panels on your palette tbh.
    people can just swap lesser used actives to another subpalette lol

also if lv85 skill is just to free up space on subpalette than that's even worse

2 free slots in my Bo palette and the promise to never lose time having to reactivate those fields again (basically granting pesudo infinite uptime) sound like a QoL improvement, honestly. Then again, I don't play Bo anymore so...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

2 free slots in my Bo palette and the promise to never lose time having to reactivate those fields again (basically granting pesudo infinite uptime) sound like a QoL improvement, honestly. Then again, I don't play Bo anymore so...
    then homie you havnt been played bo in ages.

Bo fields dont have animations anymore, so there is no lost DPS time to activate them. it's exactly like CT and stance swap now.

also these skills arent supposed to be QoL improvements lmao

I'll give Te the benefit of the doubt with it's skill since the PA comes out soon™ but half of the new skills is filled just weird experiments that are trying to fix issues in the dumbest way possible. "Nobody uses Traps so lets make a skill that gives them more purpose" instead of simply improving Traps so that these skills see more use during level 1~84. "No Force main uses Photon Flare unironically so lets make a skill that makes Photon flare worth for 20 sec" instead of simply improving the skill so that People skill around it from the beginning. Can't wait to see the free level 90 Skills that are going to try and make First Hit, Freeze/Poison Ignition, Elemental Burst or stuff like Normal Tech Advance appealing (although giving Bo's history Sega will probably just give it Craft Mastery EX).