Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

ship 8 somewhere by matching

Anyone managed to do 4/4 yet in XH? Even with Expert on, the most I'm getting with PUGs is 3/4 with 3rd one starting really close to the 30 minute mark.

Quote Originally Posted by pkemr4 View Post
    Terrible boss to choose for this week with everyone leveling sub classes
    I'll actually play Devil's Advocate. Noone forces players to be on subclasses during EQ. You will not miss the exp permanently. You will get it and max every class within the month anyway by farming soloable content. The fact that players currently join "end-game" content in suboptimal setups is not because Sega just released "new" end-game content, but because players are selfish and only care for their own personal benefit in group situations.

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Anyone managed to do 4/4 yet in XH? Even with Expert on, the most I'm getting with PUGs is 3/4 with 3rd one starting really close to the 30 minute mark.
    friend of mine is getting 2:30 min runs now lmfao

magatsu got solved again

Quote Originally Posted by GHNeko View Post
    friend of mine is getting 2:30 min runs now lmfao

magatsu got solved again
    So you know a guy? Well ask this guy to upload a video, I'm really curious to see how his party is able to do this.

Best one I've seen online is a bit more than 6 minutes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0r1QvHGxeM

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

I got 4 runs last time, done before 1st gate, I think (either all or some, I forgot). With pug.
    Very lucky, I guess.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Got only two runs this time. 16 and 15 mins both. Fuck these PUG fucktards. I wish them all to die with a brain cancer.

Phantasy Dad Online II Dragwind's Avatar

Guess I've had some decent luck overall with PUGS. I've been getting mostly 3-4 runs.
    PSO, PSU, PS:Po, PSZ | PSO2: Jergraw (All classes 90) Lunaeris Demoria (Fo/Te 90) Onlak (Hr 90)
    -**Tech crafting max- message me for crafts**-

Forum Rules - Read it!

Quote Originally Posted by Zulastar View Post
    Got only two runs this time. 16 and 15 mins both. Fuck these PUG fucktards. I wish them all to die with a brain cancer.
    Hey, not everyone has the free time to sync EQ with others. Keep that attitude and I'll call you a NEET.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Mits View Post
    I'll actually play Devil's Advocate. Noone forces players to be on subclasses during EQ. You will not miss the exp permanently. You will get it and max every class within the month anyway by farming soloable content. The fact that players currently join "end-game" content in suboptimal setups is not because Sega just released "new" end-game content, but because players are selfish and only care for their own personal benefit in group situations.
    If only that made sense, but it's kind of baffling that you're actively going maggy for EXP. those 30 minutes could be spent on AQ or LQ for much more efficient results without inconveniencing people wanting to get their cubes. You're not only wasting other people's time, but also your own, just my opinion about this xD