Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by XrosBlader821 View Post
    I remember that. We only had Weak Bullet during the first 2 runs. I guess the Ra ended up in a different MPA on the 3rd Run but we still managed a 10 min run. The announcement of phase 2 started right after the death animation of 3rd Maggy so getting in a 4th run should be doable. Well you also have to factor in that I'm a Te so that probably sped things up too.
    Wand whacking Magatsu?

Filler-man!! _(:3」 final_attack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Wand whacking Magatsu?
    Shifta + Shifta Strike + Zanverse if done consistently give about +35% more players, no? On top of whacking.
    - Ship 2 -
    Ghost - GuHu (Lv100 (current))
    明石篠 - all other classes - currently inactive Alt

Quote Originally Posted by the_importer_ View Post
    Wand whacking Magatsu?
    Nah I switched to Te/Fi for now. Probably won't switch back until Sega finally shows what the Wand PA can do.

WB doesn't really affect much of the pugs I had. Had 2 runs without WB and got it done between 8 - 10 minutes. The first run with WB is around the same. Probably end up with better team on 2nd and 3rd run though. Missed the 4th run due to waiting on the portal quite a while between the runs, so 8 - 10 minutes are too tight for pug runs to get 4th run.

I was using Fi/Hu. Back to nature.

Quote Originally Posted by final_attack View Post
    Shifta + Shifta Strike + Zanverse if done consistently give about +35% more players, no? On top of whacking.
    Zanverse during Magatsu? Considering the size of the battle field and the fact that it expends vertically, does that work very well? Magatsu is the one boss I can think of where people will fight from several different spots that are far off one another.

Only when breaking the parts. Most of the time you just stay on the same pad after it breaks.

When Breaking Parts you can use Zanverse too but it has to be done by Bouncer since I can't charge up Zanverse mid air.
    Once the parts are broken and platforms created Te's can take over.
    Most people follow this path when dealing with Magatsu so the multiple spots fights are minimized.

Does the camo have Coat Edge tiers of disgusting droprates?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Does the camo have Coat Edge tiers of disgusting droprates?
    Yuppers. It's a camo that covers most Striking weapons and one Ranged weapon with a Magatsu weapon camo. You can also sell it.
    ID: MPBLPure (Ship 2er)
    Akane Tekuro -- Proud Boots main; above average main character. Exploring Omega. Lead Chip: Matoi [S Halloween]
    Rei Sawatori - Hero. Taking a breather. Lead Chip: Darker Busters [Anniversary]
    クロナアルティア (Altiea) -- A Fighter jaded by trauma. Hanging out with the Darker Busters. Lead Chip: Celebrate Heroines [Anniversary]

Not counting the bonus crests for beating Magatsu 3 times, how many crests did you guys get?