Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    It's litterally in the Zieg menu. For both.

Edit:
    Potential is 12% bonus damage + Hero Will once per quest. When the "Hero Will" ability triggers, the potential says you start regenerating HP gradually (but I do not know the rate/how and how long it lasts).
    SAF is a S2 ability that gives +3% damage on breakable parts (I don't know if it works on broken parts).
    I have the English patch installed but it's written in Japanese still. Thank you for that info.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic43936_3.gif
    Dumb PSU vids and Dumb PSO2 vids in the sig Rappy Gifs here

I was planning to not run the Ultimate Omega but then I saw these drops. It's not even 24h and there is no Boost in place. I ran the quest for half an hour and got 2 Demon weapons already.

oh boy prepare for emergency maintenance someone just mess with our 14* abysmal drop rate

It is probably more so just more players trying out the new content rather than higher rates. I ran around for about 2.5 hours w/ 350% RDR and I did get 1 13* Golem Bluffs (The Demon Sword) alongside 22 of the crystals (Demon Fossil Chaos) for what it's worth.

SEGA hints us at the fact that players need not only to level up classes but also to get 14* weapons for all of them.

Anyways after Hr and compared to it old classes feels like an invalids in movement and somehow in combat and controls.
    Last edited by Zulastar; May 9, 2018 at 10:20 PM.

Got few *13 drops but no bode yet.
    Golem & that new demon enemies is tanky as hell.
    The drops in this new map wasn't too bad to be quite honest, and mates drop & code that recover DB help quite a lot for prolonged expedition as well. I'm glad that they're going back to the good old free field formula with no quest points in place so i can run in circle for hours without being kicked to campship.
    Last edited by wefwq; May 10, 2018 at 01:24 AM.

literally 30mins in and i get another Lavis Cannon, what am I even suppose to do with this????

one for tec another for pow Paar-fec-TO!

Oh the list is up. Good to see Demonias there!

Leg bode after three runs, sadly no bode set effect, oh well.