Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by AVO View Post
    Grinded a day for my 90th ray duplex np
    feed those to nox and make quick bucks
    test

Quote Originally Posted by Azure Falcon View Post
    Maybe if they actually did something, but they're just boring meat sacks, there is nothing challenging about pounding on a Resta Golem for 2mins. They seem to take longer to kill than the boss of the area.
    To be honest, if you are not being attacked, it means that you probably deal low damage and the boss is not even paying attention to you. I have aggro on me all the time and it can be pretty annoying for a ranger who is trying to charge attacks.

Regarding the Resta Golems, they are there to heal mobs, not killing players. So yes, that's kinda the point.

Still no 14*
    Jutis series now tallies at partisan, wl, ds, cancer slash, knuckles, rod, talis. No duplicates yet. Still waiting on that 14*. Maybe with this week's RDR + 150tri's I have hanging around.

{Theme: Infinite Legends}
    RadiantAim: When did you get here?
    LegendAim: Wow he actually leveled him
    LordAim: Hai gaiz

Quote Originally Posted by Arada View Post
    It's litterally in the Zieg menu. For both.

Edit:
    Potential is 12% bonus damage + Hero Will once per quest. When the "Hero Will" ability triggers, the potential says you start regenerating HP gradually (but I do not know the rate/how and how long it lasts).
    SAF is a S2 ability that gives +3% damage on breakable parts (I don't know if it works on broken parts).
    Ah, hello there! We're at the same ship btw...
    The pot. for Lumiere is additional 12% damage + Hero Will with HP regen, can only be activated once per quest, even if you got multiple weapons.
    The HP regen will last for 5 seconds and recovers 10% per 0.5 second, according to PSO2 SWiki.JP forum
    The pot. won't work at 1 HP

So a Jutus weapon finally dropped after like 30+ hours of nothing but boring Golem WL drops, plus it's even a rod... aaaaaand it's +31. What exactly is the point in dropping Jutus weapons below +35? The drop rate already sucks and then you need RNG to bless you with the same one up to 4 times.
    Last edited by Azure Falcon; May 23, 2018 at 05:18 PM.

So a Jutus weapon finally dropped after like 30+ hours of nothing but boring Golem WL drops, plus it's even a rod... aaaaaand it's +31. What exactly is the point in dropping Jutus weapons below +35? The drop rate already sucks and then you need RNG to bless you with the same one up to 4 times.
    Up to 3 : worst case scenario is +31 x 3 which makes 31 > 33 > 35. But yeah Jutis is horribly RNG

i thought i could take a break after the past 2 weeks but they reel me back in, good thing i only need 2 more 14*s and im done.

someone take my Jutus weps, im gonna end up scapping them because theyre not worth the effort for minimum gain

The bode / board units should really come ith a minimum number of slots.
    1 slot is not worth my time. (espescially when I need 2 weeks to get one unit)
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

TFW 2 other party members get a EPD and the 14* DS and you zilch. Another day at the grinder for me :/

I guess the point is that Sega doesn't want us to farm Lumiere within the same week it is released. I guess Sega train thought went roughly like this:
    a) This is 14*, so it needs to have at least 2 times as much farming required as 13*s from Collection Files.
    b) On average people should be getting a 13* per week. 6 copies total for +35, so 6 weeks. This means that the farming for Lumiere should take about 12 weeks.
    c) This is not tied to EQ but it is spammable farming. So we further reduce the drop chance to factor in this accommodation.

Maybe they also want to entice us to do Battle Arena to get those Weapon Limit Grind items.