Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 310111213141516 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Raujinn View Post
    Yeah I got nothing during boost week either, 0 jutis, 0 14s. I swear there's something busted about my account
    RNG is just busted, can be in Forest for 3 hours with straight up nothing, then another day get 6 rares in one hour

Quote Originally Posted by Zephyrion View Post
    RNG is just busted, can be in Forest for 3 hours with straight up nothing, then another day get 6 rares in one hour
    not 3 hours, but 3 weeks for nothing ! . RIP me.
    yeah, my engrish is bad

Quote Originally Posted by Youmu Konpaku View Post
    not 3 hours, but 3 weeks for nothing ! . RIP me.
    Same shit. No 14*. No Bode. Few shitty 13* not even Jutus. As always.

I mean technically same except I did get 2 leg bodes. Goddamn Jutis and 14* desert in general, though I also haven't gotten a single 14* raid drop since like early February despite catching most of them.

Grabbed a 13* bomber WL and some 12* weapons from the CFs today. I just need a a couple Jutus swords and/or WL to make the 14* ones. Why didn't they have a conversion table for me to turn some of the jutus/bomber weapons into other variations baffles me..Tomorrow is PSO2 Day and I will farm EF quite a bit more than today.

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    Grabbed a 13* bomber WL and some 12* weapons from the CFs today. I just need a a couple Jutus swords and/or WL to make the 14* ones. Why didn't they have a conversion table for me to turn some of the jutus/bomber weapons into other variations baffles me..Tomorrow is PSO2 Day and I will farm EF quite a bit more than today.
    they definitely should have jutus conversion (maybe added later?), but you can buy all the demon weps for cheap already. don't see much of a reason for that to have an exchange.

One thing I'm curious about is what wll they do to the Easter 14* WL and Rainy Day 14* Bow after they come and go in these seasonal EQs? Will they add them to Enchanted Forest like they did the other 14*s or will they put them into future seasonal/EQ 12-MPA Bosses like Omega Apprentice? I wouldn't mind farming EF for those 2. And the 14* pets are in question after they become available for some alloted time in EQ or whatever.

Im hoping they make a free field in EPIC with the seasonal 14*s somewhere down the line.
    They mentioned something about more fields right?
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Moffen View Post
    Im hoping they make a free field in EPIC with the seasonal 14*s somewhere down the line.
    They mentioned something about more fields right?
    As far as I know the only direct mention of free fields has been what players want, rather than their future plans (though one bullet point could imply them):
    Quote Originally Posted by May 12th Stream
    Top 10 Update Requests
    The Spring Survey asked players the TOP things they wanted to see in an update. Here is a list of the TOP 10 Requests from survey entrants.

1. Add a New Class (Advanced Class)
    2. Add new PAs and Technics
    3. Add Balance Adjustments.
    4. Improve the Drop Rate
    5. Add New Fields
    6. Add New Raid Bosses
    7. Add New Skills
    8. Enhance Premium Set Features
    9. Add New Customized PA/Technics
    10. Add New Emergency Quests

PSO2 Future Contents

• In the future, they will focus on contents that can be played by multiple people—generally contents for 12 players.
    • Solo and 4-Player contents that test you strength will be released around equipment updates.
    • As for Raid content, they’re advancing development so they can add 2 ~ 3 of them each episode.
    • For Heroes, they plan to add new skills around the time they raise the level cap of each class to 90.
    • As for them adding an [Advance Class] [New PA/Technic], you’ll have to wait some time, but they are making preparations.

source: PSO2 Station #19 Recap (bumped.org)

Quote Originally Posted by cheapgunner View Post
    One thing I'm curious about is what wll they do to the Easter 14* WL and Rainy Day 14* Bow after they come and go in these seasonal EQs? Will they add them to Enchanted Forest like they did the other 14*s or will they put them into future seasonal/EQ 12-MPA Bosses like Omega Apprentice?
    Going by the patterns established by past seasonal EQs, all of the seasonal 14*s will be available as drops in the Christmas EQ.

Anything other possible ways of obtaining the seasonal 14*s are uncertain. Maybe they will add them to the summer Endless Quests. Maybe they will add them to a new upconing field or quest. I don't think they will add them to any quest that already exists. I feel it would be appropriate to add them to the Conqueror's Crest shop. That would make them still available, but would make you deal with the pain of them being max grind 30, which I feel would be fair. However, Sega said they would not be changing the shop lineup.
    "Well, the important thing is, you were mad online about a fictional universe." - Mangini In A Bottle - io9